✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ROMANIA TO EARTH STOP

Coldplay

I have two memories relating to Romania. One is a film we watched in Primary School about an orphanage there, set to the music of Everybody Hurts by REM. The other is the national football team dying their hair blonde for a tournament.

Mixed bag of memories.

I remember they kicked our butt in the 1994 World Cup and we were out of the tournament.

I have found modern technology

Ahh!! Not the Romanians!!!

Someone go to Romaina and help Dee!

:lol:

I am still in anguish yes but considering the quality of food here I'm unsure if I want to leave

I warned you.

You did fuck all and told me "have fun lol@!!!"

I actually saw a man selling watermelons out of the trunk of his car but failed at taking a picture

^True. :nod: You did warn her

?!?!

HOW IS IT IN YOUR MOTHERLAND

Oi n1 m8 m9 m9 innit burberry m8

You're in Romania?

Yes

Dee do you keep saying "It's good to be back in the old country" while playing a violin?

I don't know what this is a reference to

I have two memories relating to Romania. One is a film we watched in Primary School about an orphanage there, set to the music of Everybody Hurts by REM. The other is the national football team dying their hair blonde for a tournament.

Mixed bag of memories.

Did they win

I remember they kicked our butt in the 1994 World Cup and we were out of the tournament.

Yes I know as well because every time soccer is even mentioned, I hear a recited monologue from my family about that one year 20 years ago when Romania did fairly well in the World Cup.

I know nothing about Romania. Except for the fact that there are vampires there. Watch out for Dracula! :p

I think you're confusing Romania with Transylvania.

Meh, to be fair it is a region of Romania.

I'm going to Dracula's castle next week.

I have ten mosquito bites

Fairly well? They had a killer team: Domitrescu, Haggi, so many classic names. Sadly, they haven't found that combo again.

Now my question is: Sarmale or Mititei?

Tough choice but sarmale

Wut

U wot m8