✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How do you eat?

Prince Myshkin

How does your body react to food, in terms of whether you eat what is generally seen as normally (you eat when you are hungry, and you eat until you are full, at which point you stop eating), or whether you stray from what is seen as normal (either your body doesn't tell you when you are hungry and you go a long time without eating, then do so because you feel you should/get hungry because it's been so long, or your body doesn't tell you when you are full so you consume large amounts of food without really noticing or feeling sated/are constantly hungry).

Another angle at which to answer the question is whether you eat alone or with other people.

Another is whether you tend to eat sat a table (alone or as a social thing), or sat at the tv or computer or anything else that isn't a table (alone or as a social thing).

Another is the speed at which you tend to eat.

I tend to eat when I'm hungry but I only eat until I'm not hungry anymore. Feeling full for me is associated with bloatiness, tummy aches and ick. I tend to snack a lot too, mainly when bored or I just feel like having a different aftertaste. It probably seems like I don't eat much at meal times but that's because of my snacking habits and maybe a bit of the lower appetite.

I guess I eat with other people? But it's awkward, I'd rather eat by myself. Location is on a whim, usually I'm lazy and just return to my previous dwelling and eat there.

and I am also a slow eater

I rarely feel hungry; if I'm hungry it's because I haven't eaten in like 8 hours. I just eat because I know I need to. Even though I feel full when I eat too much, I could keep on eating... Does anybody feel like that too? I'm weird :|

I eat alone, mostly. On weekends I eat with my family.

I eat fast, but when I'm watching TV I am slow.

There's a new guy at work that sits across from me. After awhile, I noticed that I've never witnessed him having lunch or a snack or anything. Furthermore, he doesn't even have water or anything at his desk to drink. Sure enough, during conversation with me and some of the people around us, he said that he doesn't eat anything for breakfast or lunch, he only eats dinner. :freak: I don't know how he could do that, especially considering he's an avid runner. It blows my mind. How does he get enough energy to run? And that can't possibly be good for your blood sugar levels, right?

• 4 months later...