✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Albums like Parachutes?

moomani

I absolutely adore Parachutes. I listen to it at night and it helps me get to sleep. Although I love all their other albums, i like parachutes the most because of how relaxed it is. So my question is do you know any other albums or even artists that sound like parachutes?

I thought this question many times myself. Unfortunately, as much as I look, I never can seem to find anything matches the mastery of Parachutes. That album stands alone in terms of quality, originality and pure emotion...

With that said, I know a lot of Radiohead fans compare 'Parachutes' to Radiohead's album 'The Bends', though I don't really think it's as good :P

Also Badly Drawn Boy's last album. Which could be his last last album considered he's fallen off the face of the earth.

A friend of mine saw him in a pub, sat on his own making calls on his phone about all the cool festivals he played that Summer, just loud enough for EVERYONE to hear.

I love his first album, then a few singles, but generally, he never recaptured it. I loved the weirdness of the first album and all the little bits and pieces in between songs.

Also Badly Drawn Boy's last album. Which could be his last last album considered he's fallen off the face of the earth.

David Gray - White Ladder

It's What I'm Thinking Pt.1 – Photographing Snowflakes, great underrated album,

He is still about doing various shows, I wouldn't mind seeing him again (saw him at a 'festival' (one stage, hasn't been done since) in Cardiff back in 2006 about the time born in the UK was coming out.