✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6 Name and Cover Art Ideas

Bigo ʍᵪ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that'll be similar to Beyoncé's Beyoncé.

But i like the idea.

CJGW could be cool too? Chris, Jonny, Guy, Will. or in any other order.

Once I also thought about the idea of creating an album title with their names... Well, but it was more with their surnames. Something like:

A Martin, A Berry Man and A Champion in Buck Land (0k, it sounds like something taken from "The Wizard of Oz")

'ghost stories' according to this?! probably just something made up, but I love that title. think of all the possibilities! well, chances are there is nothing to it anyway.. but it does sound like a coldplay title.

I like the idea of a self-titled album with simple art-work. It's not very original though, so I can't really see them doing it :\

this[/url]?! probably just something made up, but I love that title. think of all the possibilities! well, chances are there is nothing to it anyway.. but it does sound like a coldplay title.

I like this too. It makes me think of songs like Cemeteries of London, 42, and obviously A Ghost.

So he tells his son (who probably can't keep secrets very well because he's a kid) the album title in a plane full of people (who can hear the conversation), I find that a bit hard to believe if it's supposed to be a secret. But I wouldn't mind to be proven wrong because I kinda like it as the next album title.

that'll be similar to Beyoncé's Beyoncé.

But i like the idea.

CJGW could be cool too? Chris, Jonny, Guy, Will. or in any other order.

HI (from your SS)..............

I like your thinking on the album title...........but I also like the idea of

LOVE

because Chris has been advertising it right under our noses this past year, on his shirts and jackets........

and also I'm feeling possibly a very simple (to pronounce :thinking:)

SIX

Happy 2014 all!