✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Love buttons

Tash

They are for sale now!

From their website:

Okay, this is where the rubber meets the road.

Now it’s time to get out there and use what you’ve learned.

It’s time to spread the love. You can do that all by yourself and you is all you need. Becoming a PAL and spreading your love to others is free. That’s the best part about it. Still, there’s a way that PAL-ing around can be even more fun. Is that even possible, considering how great it’s going to feel giving and getting all that love? Yes, it is!

At LoveButton.org, we’ve created a special love button (get it?) that you can give to everyone you reach out to with your love. Isn’t that cool? You can give it to your grandma after you kiss her or leave it anonymously on someone’s windshield after you secretly put a quarter in their parking meter that’s about to run out. The idea is to remind people that what you’ve done for them isn’t just something nice. It’s an act of LOVE. They have been loved and now they can pay it forward, too. Love is the gift that keeps giving and the button is the reminder to do just that.

There’s no obligation to buy the buttons. Like we said, you have all you need to love all over the world right now. The button just serves as a signal to the world that it can organically create what it lacks the most right now, love! That’s what we’re all about; healing the world through a movement that’s connected to a symbol that motivates people to love more.

So, we’d love it if you bought some of our love buttons. Don’t worry. We’re a nonprofit organization and nobody’s laughing all the way to the bank. Wait until you see the price of the buttons! That’s definitely something you can love! Good luck, PALs. Go with love!

10 buttons: $10

25 buttons: $23,75

100 buttons: $90

link

Ok I have ordered a few so let me discuss with the powers that be and will try to organize how to distribute, we could start a sign up of who wants one, who can give etc. This could be a wonderful thing!

And the V in love is reminding me of

1236205_484082678356939_1315889718_n.png

This

15265590_201402271558.jpg

Ok I have ordered a few so let me discuss with the powers that be and will try to organize how to distribute, we could start a sign up of who wants one, who can give etc. This could be a wonderful thing!

And the V in love is reminding me of

1236205_484082678356939_1315889718_n.png

This

15265590_201402271558.jpg

THERE WE HAVE IT!

the Xylobands are gone, so on the next tour everyone will be given flashing love-buttons, hence the simularity between the V and Ghost Stories cover art :p (I hope I'm wrong...)

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it is :laugh3:

They use FedEx. I asked if they couldn't send it with regular post, no answer yet. I'll post here if they reply.

I did the same, shipping is $25 to Canada. Pretty steep but it is for a good cause I guess/ Chris Martin approved, and I also don't know what else to spend my money on soo why not haha.

On the plus side I got this message from them after a day of back and fourth emails:

"The international shipping is via fedex for now, but we are working to set up the site for online shipping to International orders.

Thank you:)"