✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Powerful Songs Anyone?

0k, so we have already listened Midnight and Magic, which are good but are also very slow. I don't know what do you think, but I'm really starving of hearing something really fast and heavy from Ghost Stories. I mean, a song full of guitars and drums. What I want now is the storm after the calm, the Shiver or Yellow, the Politik, the Square One, the Chinese Sleep Chant or the Major Minus of Ghost Stories. Don't know which one of the titles could be that song.

A song that came to mind along this vein is DLIBYH. Its really heavy and bombastic, yet in a nice non-heavy way, if it makes any sense hehe I hope we´ll find a song like this on Ghost Stories.

Exactly! I know what you mean, that intro... Well, and in fact it does what you say through all the song. So yeah, we need songs like that one!

Don't know about you guys, but I honestly don't see any tracks on the album being heavy or "exploding" like they do on Mylo or any previous albums. It just doesn't seem to be the right thing to do with the Ghost Stories concept and all. :/

That would be very sad...

songs like DLIBYH i dont think so and i don't hope so because that song has a shit production, something like 42? not bad

I like DLIBYH especially the live version. I love 42, but I have a feeling it´s too organic for Ghost Stories, which so far at least has a very clear electronic vibe throughout