✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

Then the Support act started, no idea who that was :-S after my girlfriend said she has to go to the restroom and this changed everything. We walked down and this guy with a lot of tickets was there and looked at me and said: Hey I know you, you are one of this crazy fans right? I was like yes I'am and he said: So you should sit in the front row!? I was shaking and he gave me front row tickets, yes I almost cried there and gave him a big hug. So we went down and we sat down and I was so excited and then it started. WOW... they where so close and there was nobody pushing etc. It was so amazing!

Ah I thought I recognised you dancing away near Chris and Guy! Similar thing happened to me. I got moved to Block B in the Arena from the lofty tops. So close to Jonny it was crazy! Amazing gig. Gotta love Coldplay for always buying loads of front row seats at chaired gigs!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person you think was Gwenyth wasnt her, i was sitting below that area u can actually see me in the pic haha.

I'll give a review of full two days tomorrow I think but in short what an amazing concert.

BTW aprilshacks I have some confetti. Pm me ur address and I can post it out to you :)

The person you think was Gwenyth wasnt her, i was sitting below that area u can actually see me in the pic haha.

I'll give a review of full two days tomorrow I think but in short what an amazing concert.

BTW aprilshacks I have some confetti. Pm me ur address and I can post it out to you :)

Wow! Thanks. I can pay for postage by paypal. :)

Hoping that the mini poster with the dates they sold will be on the store soon.Didn't want to risk creasing it. Really wish they would sell the confetti too!

Hi - why didn't you go into the stalls after the show ? - loads of people were there filling bags full of the stuff !! I got a few bits to put in a framed collage... eventually.

Hi - why didn't you go into the stalls after the show ? - loads of people were there filling bags full of the stuff !! I got a few bits to put in a framed collage... eventually.

I honestly thought that they wouldn't let me in! Once they start to kick people out, they want you out. That's what i have found from every other venue i have been to!

Any pics of your collage? :)

Was Gwyneth really at the gig? I heard Niall 1D and Lauren Aquilina were there too haha :lol:

I honestly thought that they wouldn't let me in! Once they start to kick people out, they want you out. That's what i have found from every other venue i have been to!

Any pics of your collage? :)

I'll post pics when I get it done - still recovering... phew !!

What an amazing show! Best. Night. Ever.

It is actually quite sad to see the gigs and tours page for buying tickets now says: "Sorry there are no shows for Coldplay right now."

I still have the page saved on my ipad. 3 weeks of looking on it constantly everyday (an incredibly painful and exhausting experience as we all know!) but in a really strange and weird way I miss looking! Maybe it's knowing that there aren't anymore shows coming up.

My feet are still killing me from all the walking around London!

Same here... off for another good night's sleep now. Must start acting my age..... not the 21 I think I am in my head (:stunned: always in my head !)

Song before the Royal Albert Hall concert?

Hi,

does anyone know what the song was right before Always in My Head, 1st July 2014 show at the Royal Albert Hall? It was the last warm up song before the band started and played Always in My Head.

I was listening on Absolute Radio and recognised the tune but I don't know what it's called? It's a beautiful piece, very calm music and I really want to find out what it was so if anyone can remember which piece of music I'm thinking of then I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know what it is called, thanks!

Same here... off for another good night's sleep now. Must start acting my age..... not the 21 I think I am in my head (:stunned: always in my head !)

Glad i am only in work today with my two days off over the weekend.Feel like i could sleep for a week!

What a special show that was :)

Only managed to get circle 'restricted view' tickets but was incredibly lucky and got upgraded at the gig to second row arena floor!

I took some amazing videos, don't think I've ever been so close to the band.

If you're looking for good quality clips from the front row of this gig, look no further:

Oh and to add to the list of celebrities present, I bumped into Russell Howard after the gig!

Picked up a couple of handfuls of confetti as well if anyone is after some..