✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show.

On the "was this an average setlist" question......may I remind us that MX era tours had... [and I do concede that MX had more shows so perhaps the frequency of variation may be lower than the following list suggests]

-Stripped down version of Warning Sign

-Everything's Not Lost >1 time

-Shiver

-What If

-Daylight

-Green Eyes

-Stripped down Amsterdam

-The introduction of the version of GPASUYF that we like so much now

-Cemeteries of London

-Trouble

-Lovers in Japan

-42 for the Paralympics concert

-TKC a few times

-Don't Panic

Exactly my point. I understand the tour was obviously much longer, but the tracks they changed out just seemed to be a bit more interesting. I'm not mad or annoyed, just wishing for more! :)

Here are some a few pics from last night:

y2yta8uq.jpg

u4ajunet.jpg

ubuvusuz.jpg

mujy2yje.jpg

ytymegyv.jpg

ysuhy5yv.jpg

Still have loads of pics on my digital camera as well. Some recorded and some captured. That was the best night. So glad to be a part of the show :) I am pretty sure the 2nd gig must be as awesome as last night. Enjoy guys!

Hope everyone who got tickets had a good time, really. I'm a bit off coldplay because of the ticket cock-up and the only thing that'd raise my care again would be for some more intimate shows at the end of the year. How likely does it sound that they'll bother doing more?

I really should have called up gigsandtours instead of using the website, but then again, they should have either limited it to online or to the phones...

Hope everyone who got tickets had a good time, really. I'm a bit off coldplay because of the ticket cock-up and the only thing that'd raise my care again would be for some more intimate shows at the end of the year. How likely does it sound that they'll bother doing more?

I really should have called up gigsandtours instead of using the website, but then again, they should have either limited it to online or to the phones...

If you can get to the box office for July 2nd show,there is a returns queue.A few people got lucky yesterday.

If you can get to the box office for July 2nd show,there is a returns queue.A few people got lucky yesterday.

I live 3 hours away and wouldn't go down on a whim haha. When do people start queuing? I mean, I could try...

I live 3 hours away and wouldn't go down on a whim haha. When do people start queuing? I mean, I could try...

Just get down now and ask or phone the box office.If they say they don't do returns, that's bull.I was next to the returns queue yesterday.

Just get down now and ask or phone the box office.If they say they don't do returns, that's bull.I was next to the returns queue yesterday.

But I thought the RAH weren't handling the tickets, it was just the 2 vendors? Or do they have some now?