✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2015 LP7???

Wilson

Again, with the same response as I gave you months ago on the same statement, I ask you why I can't choose to like both songs? I've got plenty of room on my phone/computer to be able to fit both songs on it.

its not about you ,you could listen to what you want,you can even buy a dildo and i won't care lol,i just think yellow is way better written than midnight

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not about you ,you could listen to what you want,you can even buy a dildo and i won't care lol,i just think yellow is way better written than midnight

But just the way you're going about it is puzzling. Its a very 'either or' sort of mindset that you're restricting yourself to. I think you'll find that the majority here actually like both songs, maybe one more than the other, but they like BOTH songs. I don't see the issue in that, definitely not enough to murder someone over.

But just the way you're going about it is puzzling. Its a very 'either or' sort of mindset that you're restricting yourself to. I think you'll find that the majority here actually like both songs, maybe one more than the other, but they like BOTH songs. I don't see the issue in that, definitely not enough to murder someone over.

My reasons for enjoying Yellow more are:

1. Without it, the Coldplay legacy definitely wouldn't exist as we know it.

2. Midnight was predominantly done by Jon Hopkins

But yeah, love both, just Yellow more :)

oh dear you take everything that serious don't you....i listen to both PS i have everyones IP and i will go and actually murder them>>>>>>> not [ffs that was a joke]

oh dear you take everything that serious don't you....i listen to both PS i have everyones IP and i will go and actually murder them>>>>>>> not [ffs that was a joke]

It was serious enough for you to say once 2 months ago and bring up again after all that time. And I was curious enough to reply to you 'cause you didn't reply back 2 months ago either.

That's all beyond the point. I hope you're not dodging the point of what i'm trying to say by injecting some humour. You at least seemed upset about it and I was just trying to remedy it.

Chris' interview with Kevin and Bean has convinced me that LP7/Large Tour in 2015 is perfectly possible, and I really hope it's true! :)

He also mentioned that the new song would hopefully be a duet... *prays for nothing like PoC*

Davide Rossi just tweeted that he arranged the strings for a song written by Chris Martin/Cat Power called "Wish I Was Here" for a movie called Wish I Was Here that comes out July 25 of this year! So exciting! Although Chris said on the radio that the duet song wouldn't come out till next year, it could be earlier!

Davide Rossi just tweeted that he arranged the strings for a song written by Chris Martin/Cat Power called "Wish I Was Here" for a movie called Wish I Was Here that comes out July 25 of this year! So exciting! Although Chris said on the radio that the duet song wouldn't come out till next year, it could be earlier!

it was announced awhile back that chris wrote that.. I don't think he's singing on it though?!?!?!?

The rumours that there's contact between LiveNation and Coldplay, and about the fact that they may headline a festival in the Netherlands in 2015 makes the rumours about a new tour next year more believable for me.

And, of course, a new tour would imply a new album, don't you think? :)

Basically the organiser of that Dutch festival said his line-up of 2015 will be even better than this year's (Rolling Stones, Metallica, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Editors,... :drunk: ) because a lot of bands will be touring in 2015. That could be Coldplay, but also U2, Foo Fighters or Muse. So hmmm

Basically the organiser of that Dutch festival said his line-up of 2015 will be even better than this year's (Rolling Stones, Metallica, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Editors,... :drunk: ) because a lot of bands will be touring in 2015. That could be Coldplay, but also U2, Foo Fighters or Muse. So hmmm

muse?? and coldplay?? Im crying

Well I hope it's not like TKoL (SHIT)

I want something like Kid A with more guitar.

Yeah we talked about that a few days ago in the Radiohead thread^^. I hope for OK Computer mixed with In Rainbows and KID A.