✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Exclusive screening of Coldplay: Ghost Stories The Film for Sky customers. Free tickets!

Just got home. I am in complete awe as usual. The cinematography was absolutely sensational- a whole new level to Live 2012. I absolutely loved the way Always in my Head is performed in an empty theatre. Chris flies a bit and it looks amazing. The obvious stand out songs to me were True Love, Midnight (absolutely insane live) and by far my favourite- O. Will plays electric guitar, Jonny makes some incredible atmospheric sounds, but it's Chris' singing that makes it special. The best singing he has ever done without question.

Also, the performance of Oceans is so special, but I won't ruin it.

I spent a lot of money getting there today but I can honestly say it was worth every penny. You won't be disappointed

For UK fans, they made the announcement that Sky Arts will be showing Live 2003, How we saw the world concert, Live 2012 and then the new film next Monday.

Just got home. I am in complete awe as usual. The cinematography was absolutely sensational- a whole new level to Live 2012. I absolutely loved the way Always in my Head is performed in an empty theatre. Chris flies a bit and it looks amazing. The obvious stand out songs to me were True Love, Midnight (absolutely insane live) and by far my favourite- O. Will plays electric guitar, Jonny makes some incredible atmospheric sounds, but it's Chris' singing that makes it special. The best singing he has ever done without question.

Also, the performance of Oceans is so special, but I won't ruin it.

I spent a lot of money getting there today but I can honestly say it was worth every penny. You won't be disappointed

For UK fans, they made the announcement that Sky Arts will be showing Live 2003, How we saw the world concert, Live 2012 and then the new film next Monday.

Thank you for your review! Can't wait for Sunday!

Those of you who didn't go to the screening, when you do see Ghost Stories, you're going to love it! It was awesome! :D I found myself smiling at times without intentionally doing it and I had to fight the urge to sing out loud so mouthed the lyrics to songs I knew (old stuff in particular seeing as Ghost Stories stuff is so new) Everyone clapped at the end, that's how good it was! :P I hope everyone who went also enjoyed it! x

And an interview with Fearne Cotton before the movie!

("The best singing he has ever done" SO TRUE)

Wow, it seems like a wonderfull experience to have seen the concertmovie in a cinema! Was the interview also shown during the viewing in the cinema?

bit late i know but the whole show was incredible. i dont want to give it all away because the way its been filmed is incredible and dont want to spoil that. But the songs worked really well with them playing it live and it looked like they were having so much fun out there. for me it is definitely shows how close they are as a unit on stage more than ever before!