✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You're amazing and i need to improve a bit

tom043

Hey guys i was just thunking i might liaten to the snippet from the radio one interview with zane lowe more than the album. Just chris martin saying how much fly on/ 'o' means to him is just amazing. I keep that snippet on repeat . I''m glad i've met someone that keeps me from those moments chris describes in these songs but i've been through such things. It's kinda why i think this album is going to be my favorite , it's personal and a reminder of what a lot o people have gone through. And again, complimenta to zane lowe , best coldplay interviewer ever. The best to everyone , and i cant wait to see coldplay again live !!!!

I feel the same way. That sentence (thread title) was heartbreaking to hear, my god. So many people would be bitter and blame the other person. That bit of the interview, I was sold completely. I would happily buy the album for O alone.

I feel the same way. That sentence (thread title) was heartbreaking to hear, my god. So many people would be bitter and blame the other person. That bit of the interview, I was sold completely. I would happily buy the album for O alone.

I feel exactly the same way

His honestly and maturity on this matter is truly wonderful .. The media are just handles coming up with every story why they should hate each other when simply they seem to be very connected and deep people . Like he said it's not just black and white . There's no question in my mind that these are two people that love each other very much and he's being pretty brave with his message to her . It really leads me to believe that one day they will be together again . He said that he needs to work on some things and it seems that it's not about the person he's with but about working on himself . I wish them all the happiness and this time in his life is definately giving us a heartfelt stelar album .. I told me friend about his description of O and we were both like that's not a normal man lol haha .. Beauty of a song and in

Just itching to hear it all :)

I was just listening to that snippet too. It really is beautiful. I think it's the most "traditional" Coldplay song on the album. I was just saying on another thread that I think it will replace The Scientist on the next tour. O sounds similar and brings out similar emotions. It's going to be hard for me to listen all the way through the album when I get it instead of skipping straight to O

what he meant Chris when he said this :

"I don’t want to get too personal but that’s just to me saying ‘You’re amazing, you’ve got to be amazing,’ and I need to improve a bit. It’s a new approach to life, because I had to change it."

?

what he meant Chris when he said this :

"I don’t want to get too personal but that’s just to me saying ‘You’re amazing, you’ve got to be amazing,’ and I need to improve a bit. It’s a new approach to life, because I had to change it."

?

I think he refers to Gwyneth when saying "‘You’re amazing, you’ve got to be amazing,’"

and the last part

"and I need to improve a bit. It’s a new approach to life, because I had to change it.""

is directed to himself.

From what I could understand is, he was trouble handling his personal life and he was being difficult to his friends/family members/people around because he couldn't really deal with himself.

He also said that he was very unhappy the previous years because he couldn't appreciate what he had achieved with the band. Now he knows what he did wrong and he's trying to feel more relaxed and happy in his life.

So basically, he says he himself is the reason for his unhappiness while everybody else around him is as friendly as ever and it's not someone else's fault that Chris is feeling shitty.

Or something like that :|

He is really harsh on himself and genuinely kind , in his situation the majority of people will go in a full hate for the other one .

That's why I like Chris Martin so much, he seems like a really good and kind-hearted person.

I think it is him being honest and spiritually aware of making "changes/progresses". There is a wisdom saying "there is nobody out there but ourselves in the relationship" - to go inwardly contemplating is much better than go outwardly complaining. I also read somewhere that O might be an inspiration from The Missing Piece Meets the big O by Shel Silverstein: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UYft4HmJxYA - a very nice illustration on how we can grow towards maturation and "fulfillment".