✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do you remember new years eve?

sarah**

[AND HERE IT COMES, THE DULL QUESTION AGAIN!] WHAT DO YOU CELEBRATE ON NEW YEAR'S EVE????

............ EXCUSE ME, BUT THE CELEBRATION IT'S ON NEW YEAR, NOT THE DAY BEFORE! [PRETTY OBVIOUS, ISN'T IT?] :P

what do i choose if i was completely drunk (enough to do something VERY stupid by my standards) but remember everything clearly?

We started to celebrate it when the Dec 31st turn into January 1st, at midnight. The party starts!!! And it doesn't end until... :wink3:

[AND HERE IT COMES' date= THE DULL QUESTION AGAIN!] WHAT DO YOU CELEBRATE ON NEW YEAR'S EVE????

............ EXCUSE ME, BUT THE CELEBRATION IT'S ON NEW YEAR, NOT THE DAY BEFORE! [PRETTY OBVIOUS, ISN'T IT?] :P

you celebrate the last day of the year, and at midnight it's a new year. :P

and at midnight it's a new year.

Ya, but if new year is what you're celebrating then why do you go to bed right when it comes around? and I think everyone had a dull new years... :( .I guess no one cares about *checks year* 2004. :rolleyes: @005 is sure to be great!

I go drunk as a fart on malibu cocktails that my sister made me :stunned: :dozey: and I started feeling quite sick at around 11pm :confused: but yeah it was ok then I went to a party for about 2 hours and that was boring but yeah there are patches I really cant remember :/ :idea2: