✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories visual album

I have PM'ed. Is that OK? Its just the video downloaded and the audio split into songs. I wouldn't post them publically but its nice to have a copy of the video given its beauty

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Exactly. And Anyone who is a big enough fan tto want the video/album is probably going to buy GS when it comes out.:)

hey guys, I am from Indonesia, but on my iTunes it just show "Listen Now" instead of watch now :(

so curious about the beautiful animations...

but at least i can stream full album now :)

Love True Love and O :) such a deep song.

You can change the country and watch it!

@Ghost Friends : alright I will try to change :D

I have PM'ed. Is that OK? Its just the video downloaded and the audio split into songs. I wouldn't post them publically but its nice to have a copy of the video given its beauty

Waiting for your PM :)

Exactly. And Anyone who is a big enough fan tto want the video/album is probably going to buy GS when it comes out.:)

Yeah, I already pre-ordered iTunes version and Target deluxe edition, luckily I have my friend in US right now and he's there until end of May.

Can't wait for it :D

@Ghost Friends : alright I will try to change :D

Waiting for your PM :)

Yeah, I already pre-ordered iTunes version and Target deluxe edition, luckily I have my friend in US right now and he's there until end of May.

Can't wait for it :D

Hey! Did I not send you the link? :(

Let me know if you want the visual or the mp3's

Hey! Did I not send you the link? :(

Let me know if you want the visual or the mp3's

Already refreshed my PM, and haven't seen it :(

The video only , please :)

thanks a lot :)

These visuals are amazing and totally enhance the experience of listening to each individual song. I can't help but think of Chris and Gwyneth while watching the two figures in the images and listening to the songs. I get the sense that they really did try to make it work and really do still care a lot for each other. Such an personal and emotional album I think.

Has anybody noticed that the 3 chord progression of vi, I, IV is repeated in a few parts of the album?

Specifically in O (not Fly On), the bass plays that progression, and in Midnight's climax and ASFOS climax that chord progression is repeated.