January 28, 200323 yr They are great Their old albums are great Their new album is great! (not out for 3 months) anyone want a link to it? :D
January 28, 200323 yr i dont realy like them but maybe thats because i never realy took the time to listen to them :shrug: :mrgreen:
January 28, 200323 yr i only remember one song from them: every you every me...and i like it :) maybe i should acquaint better with their music ;)
January 30, 200323 yr placebo are freaky - :o but i think i like them :shrug: whats the song where the guy in the video is on a building or something :shock: :D lol coz i like that one..*obviously not a huge fan*
January 30, 200323 yr i only remember one song from them: every you every me...and i like it :) maybe i should acquaint better with their music ;) i do know that song yeah but i dont realy like it that much
March 1, 200323 yr Placebo RULES I personally i like Placebo, I discivered there music through a skate video :P it was there hit single "Every Me & Every You" I don't think there the type of band you listen 2 once and like. You got 2 like really listen 2 there music. There lyrics aren't that bad either. The bands pretty crazy 2. 3 Piece band. One member is Hetrosexual. Another member is Bisexual. And athe other Homosexual. True Story. :) Even though there all different there still a great band. in my opinion. I think that's what even makes them a better band. There different
April 30, 200323 yr Anyone like 'em? I saw them live a couple of months ago and they were really good, I had a great time! The only album by them that I have is Black Market Music although as soon as I've got some money I reckon I'm gonna get the new one Sleeping With Ghosts...they sang a few of their new songs at the gig :D So who else likes them? :) :D
April 30, 200323 yr me :D my sis is a fan, so i don't have any cd sbut i can listen to them through the walls when my sis does :D :D 8)
April 30, 200323 yr YAY!!!! You should get an album of theirs...I reckon any of theirs would be good, but i can only recommend Back Market Music because it's the only one I've heard in full...:)
April 30, 200323 yr Author i like them lots and have all the albums only ever heard them at a festival tho :sad:
April 30, 200323 yr I want the earlier albums..I've dowloaded loads of their songs though...I went to that gig as not much of a fan but I really like 'em now...it was an excellent show! :D
April 30, 200323 yr I want the earlier albums..I've dowloaded loads of their songs though...I went to that gig as not much of a fan but I really like 'em now...it was an excellent show! :D I hate when that happens...when you see a band live but aren't really a big fan and then you become a huge fan and realized that you couldn't really appreciate the live experience for all that it was worth...it happened to me a number of times.. :?
April 30, 200323 yr Yeh but I'm glad I went, other wise I'd be missing out on pure class! I really like 'em now... :D
May 1, 200323 yr the guy's voice, it anoys me sometimes, but the music's great! I reeeeally like every me and every you though!
May 1, 200323 yr theyre coming to poland on sept the 6th (6 days before my b-day) and i might be going to see them.
Create an account or sign in to comment