🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Placebo

Hicksy

yes probably...but if you think it´s always like this with celebrities...you could never imagine finding them on the streets, and sometimes when it actually happeneds you can´t really realize it:P....it happend to me and my mom...we were in rome and at a point, just out of a famous theatre, a man came out of the door and almoust fell over my mom....he said quicly that he was sorry and my mom just walked on and I was lik: mom!:stunned: did you see who THAT was??:P...in the end it was a quite famous italian actor and my mom didn´t even realized it was him:P

anyway I think brian would look good too, but it would just not be him without make up and dyed hair:P

i beging to think that they take a different look when they are on the tv and touring, different of their real look, so they can have a life when they aren't on tour, i mean it would be so stressing to have to stop to sign autographs all the day...

wow, quite funny.

when i went to madrid with my class i saw a famous actor here ans shouted like a crazy is *his name* and so all my classmates when to chase him and asked for pics and stuff... at first it would be funny but, so stressing.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i beging to think that they take a different look when they are on the tv and touring, different of their real look, so they can have a life when they aren't on tour, i mean it would be so stressing to have to stop to sign autographs all the day...

wow, quite funny.

when i went to madrid with my class i saw a famous actor here ans shouted like a crazy is *his name* and so all my classmates when to chase him and asked for pics and stuff... at first it would be funny but, so stressing.

actually I was thinking about that too...anyway I think it´s probable that they don´t put make up on when they are not on tour...it would have no sense anyway...even all he women I know don´t put make up on everyday:p

and anyway it´s important for a celeb to get some privacy and don´t be recognised everywhere he/she goes!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've read on a last group that steven, the drummer is leaving Placebo :o :cry: why? :(

well he wasn't the first drummer that Placebo has had but anyways, i like him. I suppouse that is because he feels that is a period of his life that must close (he has been playing on that band for 10 years or so i think)..

good luck Steven, we will miss you.

(i will look for that news anyways and post a link here if i find it).

http://www.nme.com/news/placebo/31496

here's the link, from a good source.

I believe that it was amicable, so i was right on my guessing, Steven wanted to finish a period of his life, that's all.

good.. but hey i want to see you live this year, so c'mon and play again boys :p (nah i'm joking, better to wait till they have a great new album and a new good drummer), hope it don't take them a couple of years, if so be aware i'll go to all your concerts in Spain and Portugal then :wink3: jk :p

ahaha, didn't know coldplayers dig Placebo too!

I love their old songs, best being their debut.

*waves*

finally somebody that posts here :nice: welcome.

which song you want to be played for you now? ;)

i've been listening them since this summer, and i bumped that old thread as i can't find an old one with loads of pages and pics about them. (people were more obsessed than me on that thread, but when it was opened i didn't payed attention to Placebo, they scared me :embarassed:) now i'm sorry for that.

do you own any albums of them? seen them in concert?, your fave song? since when you listen them?...

many questions i know but i hope that this thread don't die, we must keep it alive. ;)

btw i had found a placebo quiz some weeks ago if i find it again i'll post the link here.. it told me that i'm a huge fan of them :cool4:

*waves*

finally somebody that posts here :nice: welcome.

which song you want to be played for you now? ;)

i've been listening them since this summer, and i bumped that old thread as i can't find an old one with loads of pages and pics about them. (people were more obsessed than me on that thread, but when it was opened i didn't payed attention to Placebo, they scared me :embarassed:) now i'm sorry for that.

do you own any albums of them? seen them in concert?, your fave song? since when you listen them?...

many questions i know but i hope that this thread don't die, we must keep it alive. ;)

btw i had found a placebo quiz some weeks ago if i find it again i'll post the link here.. it told me that i'm a huge fan of them :cool4:

haha, it's quite obvious that you are in your early stage of obsession.

yea, i own all their albums(the singles collection too). Sadly I havent seen them live cos no one great comes to Singapore(Southeast Asia).

I've only seen Muse and Coldplay live here, Brett Anderson cancelled his gig earlier this August ): ):

My fave song..hmm, that's really hard to choose but I think some of my all time favourites are Slave To the Wage, Bionic, Teenage Angst..etc

Have been listening to them since about 2 years ago.

haha, it's quite obvious that you are in your early stage of obsession.

yea, i own all their albums(the singles collection too). Sadly I havent seen them live cos no one great comes to Singapore(Southeast Asia).

I've only seen Muse and Coldplay live here, Brett Anderson cancelled his gig earlier this August ): ):

My fave song..hmm, that's really hard to choose but I think some of my all time favourites are Slave To the Wage, Bionic, Teenage Angst..etc

Have been listening to them since about 2 years ago.

yes the early... i had the chance to had bought their first album like 12 years ago (i didn't do it, as i though i was too young for that), if i would had bought it, lol probably now i would be bored of them, or at least i could had seen them live...

btw the people on the thread i told you about were much more obesessed than me

oh i know. :( i'm sorry for that friend (i don' know your name)

Wow Muse and Coldplay. that's great :nice: congrats for you.

well i generally prefer their last two albums, but their first albums are ok too.. my faves are.. well english summer rain, sleeping with ghosts, protege moi....

we must keep this thread alive, so come and post here as often as you can :) (this thread had died like 3 times) :( people that opened it (in 2003) don't come here so often so...

yes the early... i had the chance to had bought their first album like 12 years ago (i didn't do it, as i though i was too young for that), if i would had bought it, lol probably now i would be bored of them, or at least i could had seen them live...

btw the people on the thread i told you about were much more obesessed than me

oh i know. :( i'm sorry for that friend (i don' know your name)

Wow Muse and Coldplay. that's great :nice: congrats for you.

well i generally prefer their last two albums, but their first albums are ok too.. my faves are.. well english summer rain, sleeping with ghosts, protege moi....

we must keep this thread alive, so come and post here as often as you can :) (this thread had died like 3 times) :( people that opened it (in 2003) don't come here so often so...

haha, im afraid i cant do that friend, I'm only here for Radiohead (haha, one of those ateasers).

But yea keep up your love for Placebo. An underrated band. And molko is too cute to resist.

English Summer Rain was actually the song that introduced me to Placebo. ;)

haha, im afraid i cant do that friend, I'm only here for Radiohead (haha, one of those ateasers).

But yea keep up your love for Placebo. An underrated band. And molko is too cute to resist.

English Summer Rain was actually the song that introduced me to Placebo. ;)

oh, but don't you find that we are good people? :rolleyes: you can stay here Radiohead fans. :)

underrated band... well may be, when i posted asking about coldplay like 4 years ago on a music site in Spain, people told me that the good bands are Placebo and Muse (they were playing here at that moment)

i think they had improved themselves with the time, like good wine. :D you like molko? i like his voice more than other thing, but he is cute, specially since he is more male-style. :nice: (Infra-red vid for instance)., but i enjoy so much Stefan toom, good bassist and i like his dance hehe :laugh2: it makes me smille when i'm sad.

yeah, great song. I like to listen it when rains where i am now (rains often too), don't know why on that song i link it with Speciak K one.. :thinking:

I'm still learning about them, they have a big work and i haven't listened all their songs i hope i can buy some of their albums. :nice:

oh, but don't you find that we are good people? :rolleyes: you can stay here Radiohead fans. :)

underrated band... well may be, when i posted asking about coldplay like 4 years ago on a music site in Spain, people told me that the good bands are Placebo and Muse (they were playing here at that moment)

i think they had improved themselves with the time, like good wine. :D you like molko? i like his voice more than other thing, but he is cute, specially since he is more male-style. :nice: (Infra-red vid for instance)., but i enjoy so much Stefan toom, good bassist and i like his dance hehe :laugh2: it makes me smille when i'm sad.

yeah, great song. I like to listen it when rains where i am now (rains often too), don't know why on that song i link it with Speciak K one.. :thinking:

I'm still learning about them, they have a big work and i haven't listened all their songs i hope i can buy some of their albums. :nice:

hmm, usually the forums i go to, they dont cite placebo as a good band you know. as in good but not great/awesome. I like Special K too, but i dont link it with ESR. and yea, stefan has great gay dances.

I guess the appeal to placebo is really their catchy music. It's just simple, 'groovy', really nice to listen to. Unlike those metal bands. haha.

what albums do you have now?

hmm, usually the forums i go to, they dont cite placebo as a good band you know. as in good but not great/awesome. I like Special K too, but i dont link it with ESR. and yea, stefan has great gay dances.

I guess the appeal to placebo is really their catchy music. It's just simple, 'groovy', really nice to listen to. Unlike those metal bands. haha.

what albums do you have now?

oh :( well people use to talk about the band who has just realised an album that month... :( i don't know why they don't see them as a good band.. they are amazing live :cool:

I link it for the line "drop on by" but i don't really know why i link both songs for that line...

yeah great gay dances :D he always cheers me up with his dances. :nice: if i ever talk to him i will tell him that, "thanks man for cheer me up with your gay dances" :p jk.

i don't own any album of them yet :cry: i'm downloading some songs that a guy is posting on a thread (PLACEBO - SINGLES), i want to buy their last 2 albums because are the ones i like most of what i had listened... a guy that i know recently have two albums, of them, may be i'll ask him to let me copy them, but i'll buy the albums anyways. :nice: i haven't seen their albums yet on the shop where i go, must look on another one. I'm new in that city, so i know few places yet.

oh :( well people use to talk about the band who has just realised an album that month... :( i don't know why they don't see them as a good band.. they are amazing live :cool:

I link it for the line "drop on by" but i don't really know why i link both songs for that line...

yeah great gay dances :D he always cheers me up with his dances. :nice: if i ever talk to him i will tell him that, "thanks man for cheer me up with your gay dances" :p jk.

i don't own any album of them yet :cry: i'm downloading some songs that a guy is posting on a thread (PLACEBO - SINGLES), i want to buy their last 2 albums because are the ones i like most of what i had listened... a guy that i know recently have two albums, of them, may be i'll ask him to let me copy them, but i'll buy the albums anyways. :nice: i haven't seen their albums yet on the shop where i go, must look on another one. I'm new in that city, so i know few places yet.

Placebo is rather mainstream, you should be able to find it in most of the music stores.

for me:

PLACEBO(debut) > Sleeping With Ghosts > Without You I'm Nothing > MEDS > Black Market Music

Placebo is rather mainstream, you should be able to find it in most of the music stores.

for me:

PLACEBO(debut) > Sleeping With Ghosts > Without You I'm Nothing > MEDS > Black Market Music

well where i looked for is not a music store at all, is a supermarket...

lucky you ;) not in the chronological order but i think that you have all them. :D

I hope i can buy at least (this year i hope) Sleeping with Ghosts and Meds. But i would like to can buy the 5 of them.

had you read the previous post? Steven is leaving.. you know if they are working on a 6th album? :thinking: i don't knowif they had finished touring with the Projekt revolution.. :huh:

well where i looked for is not a music store at all, is a supermarket...

lucky you ;) not in the chronological order but i think that you have all them. :D

I hope i can buy at least (this year i hope) Sleeping with Ghosts and Meds. But i would like to can buy the 5 of them.

had you read the previous post? Steven is leaving.. you know if they are working on a 6th album? :thinking: i don't knowif they had finished touring with the Projekt revolution.. :huh:

no haha, that was my ranking of all Placebo albums! the debut is best while BMM is worst.

and oh i didnt know that Steven is leaving, any replacements?

no haha, that was my ranking of all Placebo albums! the debut is best while BMM is worst.

and oh i didnt know that Steven is leaving, any replacements?

read the link that i had posted... (NME) they are not in a rush looking for a new drummer...

i knew it when surfing two days ago on last groups, placebo.. and they were commented it...

I guess its a chance for placebo to take a break again. haha

well, i think a new drummer might be good, i'd really love to see them going in another direction in music. trying out something new, a new drummer might make it happen.

though there's always the possibility of them retiring. :(

I guess its a chance for placebo to take a break again. haha

well, i think a new drummer might be good, i'd really love to see them going in another direction in music. trying out something new, a new drummer might make it happen.

though there's always the possibility of them retiring. :(

a break again :( no :cry:

another direction? like what? :thinking:

oh them retiring no :bigcry: i heard that there were rumours that molko was working on a solo album :thinking: i think that stefan and brian are good friends, i hope they keep working on placebo or another project together.

i don't know why since i know that brian has a baby, i saw it coming :cry:

a break again :( no :cry:

another direction? like what? :thinking:

oh them retiring no :bigcry: i heard that there were rumours that molko was working on a solo album :thinking: i think that stefan and brian are good friends, i hope they keep working on placebo or another project together.

i don't know why since i know that brian has a baby, i saw it coming :cry:

another direction as in a different kind of music. placebo goes acoustic?! haha.

i want to see them live before they retire though.

another direction as in a different kind of music. placebo goes acoustic?! haha.

i want to see them live before they retire though.

you would like them to go acoustic? :uhoh:

i want to see them live too. :dance: but they aren't on tour now :cry:

man i wish i can see on a same night Placebo, Muse, Jet, Coldplay, Stereophonics.. well more than in a concert it must be a summer festival :cool4: that'll be wonderful. but i have nobody to go with, my friends don't like them. :cry:

i see that you are convinced that they will retire soon :uhoh: please Molko and Olsdal don't retire, keep working as you has been doing.

you would like them to go acoustic? :uhoh:

i want to see them live too. :dance: but they aren't on tour now :cry:

man i wish i can see on a same night Placebo, Muse, Jet, Coldplay, Stereophonics.. well more than in a concert it must be a summer festival :cool4: that'll be wonderful. but i have nobody to go with, my friends don't like them. :cry:

i see that you are convinced that they will retire soon :uhoh: please Molko and Olsdal don't retire, keep working as you has been doing.

haha, well I don't want them to retire too but by the look of the situation right now, I don't see where they can go...

haha, well I don't want them to retire too but by the look of the situation right now, I don't see where they can go...

yeah i don't know how it'll end :( hope they keep working, but who knows what will happen :cry: we will miss Steve surelly.

but them going acoustic, that'll be a great change... i don't know if i would like it :thinking:

yeah i don't know how it'll end :( hope they keep working, but who knows what will happen :cry: we will miss Steve surelly.

but them going acoustic, that'll be a great change... i don't know if i would like it :thinking:

it's just a suggestion...perhaps they can try more electronica stuff.

come up with more songs like English Summer Rain and Special Needs