✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Loving the first two tracks so far, but HFTW... damn. It just feels like any other song out there on the radio and I just can't sense that Coldplay feel in it. I just feel like I'm gonna have a hard time connecting with this song in an emotional level. What worries me most though, is the fact that they might replace one of their old amazing classics on their live tours for this song since I saw it being advertised on the front of an album cover, along with AOL.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loving the first two tracks so far, but HFTW... damn. It just feels like any other song out there on the radio and I just can't sense that Coldplay feel in it. I just feel like I'm gonna have a hard time connecting with this song on an emotional level. What worries me most though, is the fact that they might replace one of their old amazing classics on their live tours for this song since I saw it being advertise on the front of an album cover, along with AOL.

This! If PoC (which isnt that bad) and this are both on the tour: thats two spots taken up unfortunately.

ASFOS feels ok now!

I have a theory. Coldplay have been replaced by twin lookalikes and the real Chris Martin and co have been laughing it up in sunny Barbados sipping Martinis for the past 6 years.

you mean....

James Morrison is Chris Martin and

Chris Martin is James Morrison now?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33006[/ATTACH]

Ahhhhh we should have noticed that!!!!:\

Here We Go Magic just drools all over da place in this track. But it's a gooooooood thing !!! Finally a song without ooooh aaaaah cheese and stuff. And more importantly : (what seems to be) an INSPIRED song.

thank you! i thought i was the only one who thought this song was inspired by here we go magic! :)

Guest LiquidSky
Calm down :laugh3: We havent heard the 'Fun' yet. Who knows they are inspired by 'Fun' group.

Tonightttttt, we are youuung

I was remembering 'Everything's Not Lost' and got a bit emotional...:cry:

I have that feeling that a leak can't be far now. They are not doing this for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they probably just wanted to promote & sell more copies of the new album

we all know how important it is for them to debut #1 on chart...again

This! If PoC (which isnt that bad) and this are both on the tour: thats two spots taken up unfortunately.

ASFOS feels ok now!

I still think PoC is a 'failed' pop single. Sure it's got Rihanna and got a good chunk of buzz, but it was completely overshadowed by Paradise, heck it's not even played anymore since Mylo Tour (when ETIAW and Charlie Brown still sometimes get spots on the setlists). It's like it's not regarded as a classic and a 'must-play' by them.

I was remembering 'Everything's Not Lost' and got a bit emotional...:cry:

Yeah that song never dies though. I'm so curious to hear the snippet of Kaleidoscope.

So far this Hype snippet disappoints me. But I really understand how Coldplay have changed a lot since Viva era.

Guest LiquidSky
Yeah that song never dies though. I'm so curious to hear the snippet of Kaleidoscope.

So far this Hype snippet disappoints me. But I really understand how Coldplay have changed a lot since Viva era.

They hardly ever play it... They should have played that one for the cancelled show. I know they played Sparks :thinking:

They hardly ever play it... They should have played that one for the cancelled show. I know they played Sparks :thinking:

They played Everything's Not Lost during Royal Albert show of last year I think and they havent played that song for quite a long time!

Guest LiquidSky
They played Everything's Not Lost during Royal Albert show of last year I think and they havent played that song for quite a long time!

hmm :/

ok next song coming up now