✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I agree that the band's use of Whoooaaas and Oooohs is becoming rather too much these days, but in general I have nothing against them and as was pointed out, they have always had an inclination to this kind of things. Except for a few songs it is usually done well. It is such a trademark Coldplay things nowadays that it makes them stand out from other bands (in fact, this overall "grand, solemn sound" promoted through the Ooooaahs was one of the first things I noticed when I had began discovering Coldplay a few years ago).

And imho the best Ooooah is definitely in Viva La Vida !

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CYm49xH.jpg

By the way, I love the fact that they used an image of the color spectrum to describe Color Spectrum's title on the back of the album. One thing I don't like, btw, is that they seem to be ditching the jewelcases for gatefolds. I prefer jewelcases because they're more durable and easy to replace if the it it slightly damaged.

CYm49xH.jpg

By the way, I love the fact that they used an image of the color spectrum to describe Color Spectrum's title on the back of the album. One thing I don't like, btw, is that they seem to be ditching the jewelcases for gatefolds. I prefer jewelcases because they're more durable and easy to replace if the it it slightly damaged.

First half red/yellow. Second half blue/green... maybe it means something....