• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wha?

What happened? :lol:

The cellphone. It died.

Hahahaha and we were just sitting there wondering why and how you disappeared off the planet :lol:

Timemachine please

God that was fucking stressful. Not to mention the 40 minutes underground ride to another apparently existent RAH that was somewhere placed in the East of London LOLWAT.

A British lady saved me in the end, that was epic ahah :wacky:

Nevermind then, I was gonna ask how come you got lost for 4 hours...

The cellphone died, which resulted in me failing in communicating with a person of whome I needed to know the whereabouts.

I was already late, then arrived at the destination that we had planned to meet at, but it was packed with people, and I couldn't find my friend. Then I decided to go to the RAH instead, so I asked some people and got on the wrong train. Then in the middle of the ride my phone started to work again and I received a text message from my friend to meet back at the station I just came from so I went back.

Arriving there it was even more packed, and I received the last message from my friend telling me that it was, indeed, too packed there, so let's meet up at the RAH instead. I hopped on the wrong train again, and after riding it for half an hour I felt I was going anywhere near the RAH so I asked an elderly lady where I was heading to, and I was, indeed, heading into the freaking opposite direction of the RAH LOLOMG. So she saved my day by telling me where to go and she even came along with me for a few stations. She was a hero :wacko:

The cellphone died, which resulted in me failing in communicating with a person of whome I needed to know the whereabouts.

I was already late, then arrived at the destination that we had planned to meet at, but it was packed with people, and I couldn't find my friend. Then I decided to go to the RAH instead, so I asked some people and got on the wrong train. Then in the middle of the ride my phone started to work again and I received a text message from my friend to meet back at the station I just came from so I went back.

Arriving there it was even more packed, and I received the last message from my friend telling me that it was, indeed to packed there, so let's meet up at the RAH instead. I hopped on the wrong train again, and after riding it for half an hour I felt I was going anywhere near the RAH so I asked an elderly lady where I was heading to, and I was, indeed, heading into the freaking opposite direction of the RAH LOLOMG. So she saved my day by telling me where to go and she even came along with me for a few stations. She was a hero :wacko:

Whoa. That's really epic. What a great misadventure. I want to experience that someday. :D

Whoa. That's really epic. What a great misadventure. I want to experience that someday. :D

NO you certainly don't! :lol: Espeically not when it's 32°C outside and you're carrying a 10 kg backback on your back for several hours :laugh3:

What the? Seriously?! That must be crazy dude! :O Yeah, I just changed my mind. :D But did you enjoy even just a little bit of it? I still think it's pretty cool. \m/

Yeah it was my travelling backpack and it was really hot that day!

Fuck yeah I enjoyed every second of it! :lol: When I'm in London the part in my brain responsible for feeling pain sort of shuts off and leaves me in some blissful, kind of drug related state HAHAHA

When I came home 3 days later I was fucking dead though :drunk:

Arriving there it was even more packed, and I received the last message from my friend telling me that it was, indeed, too packed there, so let's meet up at the RAH instead. I hopped on the wrong train again, and after riding it for half an hour I felt I was going anywhere near the RAH so I asked an elderly lady where I was heading to, and I was, indeed, heading into the freaking opposite direction of the RAH LOLOMG. So she saved my day by telling me where to go and she even came along with me for a few stations. She was a hero :wacko:

Aww poor :batman: But good thing you were fine and finally got to see the band on time :) And plus funny (cheesy) story, when 4 of us went to the Bakery sitting down on the bench, I remember Sparky saw you wearing the batman hat which I wasnt even aware of. He was a bit skeptical too thinking if he called your name to the wrong person :lol: but he did it anyway.

By the way, the bench remains only one now. I still remember when we were there there were two and the other one's gone. HMMMM :wacko:

Aww poor :batman: But good thing you were fine and finally got to see the band on time :) And plus funny (cheesy) story, when 4 of us went to the Bakery sitting down on the bench, I remember Sparky saw you wearing the batman hat which I wasnt even aware of. He was a bit skeptical too thinking if he called your name to the wrong person :lol: but he did it anyway.

By the way, the bench remains only one now. I still remember when we were there there were two and the other one's gone. HMMMM :wacko:

Thank God indeed hahaha.

Ya I know, Sparky told me about it :lol: He wasn't sure if it was me from the forum or just some random weird girl wearing a Batman hoodie. But when we all kinda looked like ":wideeyed:" and saw each other's CP merchandise it finally clicked :laugh3:

Meeting internet people is always so fucking awkward HAHAHAHAH

Oh, I was sure when we went there there was already only one left?

Thank God indeed hahaha.

Ya I know, Sparky told me about it :lol: He wasn't sure if it was me from the forum or just some random weird girl wearing a Batman hoodie. But when we all kinda looked like ":wideeyed:" and saw each other's CP merchandise it finally clicked :laugh3:

Meeting internet people is always so fucking awkward HAHAHAHAH

Oh, I was sure when we went there there was already only one left?

No there were two I think. Were you sitting down on a bench with another Coldplayer? Because we sat on another bench just across the road too.

Hahahah I remember your face when I said "I'm grids" then you were like "OOOH YOU'RE GRIDS! WHY YOU'VE BEEN SO QUIET.." I was like lol I'm thinking myself short enough with dark skin which appears to be like a shadow and people cant really hear what I'm saying :awesome: so that's probably one of the main reasons hahah

No there were two I think. Were you sitting down on a bench with another Coldplayer? Because we sat on another bench just across the road too.

Hahahah I remember your face when I said "I'm grids" then you were like "OOOH YOU'RE GRIDS! WHY YOU'VE BEEN SO QUIET.." I was like lol I'm thinking myself short enough with dark skin which appears to be like a shadow and people cant really hear what I'm saying :awesome: so that's probably one of the main reasons hahah

Oh okay, I thought you meant there were two benches next to each other, like a double bench lol.

Well shoot, now the Coldplayers have to bring their own chairs :sweatdrop:

HAHAH awwwwWW! Was my face particularly stupid? :laugh3:

I think one could understand you quite alright, and you're not a freakin shadow what the fudge! :lol::mean: But then again my brain was only like half working because I was basically on fangirl mode the entire time and paid attention to the environment :awesome:

You've met already? Coooool! I wish I could also have the chance to meet you guys someday. :(

There might be a chance in the future! :dance:

• 5 months later...
One year ago... :heart:

Yeah, you are right. Wasn't thinking about it. How is that for a #throwbackthursday. Feels unreal that i was at the albert hall in london a year ago. What a night…

EDIT: Damn, how dare you mention it in the first place, now i'm stuck in the memories. :cry: