✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1st July 14] Meet up thread for Royal Albert Hall, London

Would be good if we all met up before the gig! ill do a bit of search of what we can do etc but yeah would be good to finally but a face to some names :)

by Sparky : when will you be free on Tuesday 1st July? Post to let us know and I will update this

Sparky : from 4.30pm

Grids : 1-5pm

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for the second show. Will arrive at about 8 am by plane, would be great to have someone to look around the city a bit before the concert.

Dont know any details of my trip yet.

Sent via Tapatalk

I'll be there for the second show. Will arrive at about 8 am by plane, would be great to have someone to look around the city a bit before the concert.

Dont know any details of my trip yet.

Sent via Tapatalk

Same, I'm on the 2nd day. Don't know whether I'll turn up too early considering the seats are allocated :lol:

Same, I'm on the 2nd day. Don't know whether I'll turn up too early considering the seats are allocated :lol:

My plan atm is:

Around 8am: Arrival at stantstad airport

Check In to the hotel, look around the city, concert

Sent via Tapatalk

I'll be there on July 2nd. I'll be at an open-day for a university I'm thinking of going to from 9:30 til about 1. Then I'm planning to have a bit of retail therapy in Oxford Street, so I'll be available at around 3pm.

Looks like there are 3 of us in the "underage" club. 17 here.

Btw, wouldn't it be easier to have separate threads for the different dates?

Well I am at work until 5 unless someone in the office fancies being a hero which I am not holding my breath on so I doubt I will be able to turn up early (I may end up missing the support actually). I had the 1st booked off and managed to get tickets for the 2nd but I am not complaining. Does anyone have any idea on when the show is likely to end?