✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glastonbury Festival 2015

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha this feels so good! :awesome::awesome:

those fellas were just laughing at us because we didn't believe them! you know, I was getting confused to be honest, eFestivals always has well-informed sources and they're basically never wrong, especially not with headliners, but this time it seemed weird. Always trust Coldplaying, eFestivals :charming:

anyway, sorry to anyone on here who was getting their hopes up, I'm actually happy with this because Glasto would mean more festivals and more festivals would probably mean a festival in Belgium which takes place when i'm on holiday so phew, don't have to miss another Coldplay gig in my country :sweatdrop:

edit: and yeah I don't really feel smug, maybe just *a little bit* :)

Just goes to show, make sure your sources are 100% accurate before you tell the world something is really happening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we can't really blame their admin, he just did his job and clearly had a good reason to believe they would headline (really wonder what that reason was btw) but the info turned out to be false. Don't think he ever said he was 100% sure

Looks like a source let him down!

We all knew when Jonny and Guy said on the BBC that it would be 'too soon' for Glastonbury that it was a bit strange, 2 months later that they were going to do it!

All joking aside, this guy is usually spot on so he must be really cheesed off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had many an argument about this :( Soon I saw that ppl were "announcing" that Coldplay were gonna play Glasto, I immediately said not this year, and I couldnt care less about the "source" as MY sources told me no way this year, but I just say okay, lets see how this plays out lol Oh well, at least I bet well and some money will be coming my way <3 lolol Glasto will still be amazing as the Foos will be there <3

It's all one big PR stunt for them, they're the only winners, probably sold an extra few tickets on their site with the publicity :P

I really don't think that's the case. the admin is really pissed off about his source being wrong, it's not good for eFest's reputation. also they can't be selling tickets for glastonbury at this point right? I'm confused haha

Here is a link to a slide show of the best Glasto pics from the past http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/pictures/Glastonbury-Festival-150-pictures-shows/pictures-26073619-detail/pictures.html#1

Coldplay are featured in the following slides: 9, 31, 39, 62, 72, 75, 150 but browse thru the all, they are fantastic

[h=1]Glastonbury Festival 150 pictures from all the shows[/h]

By Western Daily Press | Posted: February 24, 2015

Many of the biggest names in music have performed at Glastonbury Festival, causing no surprise when organisers won an NME award, and we have a round up of the best pictures from years gone by.

US rockers the Foo Fighters are the latest band to announce they will step on stage at this year's festival, leaving those who have purchased tickets anxious to find out who will be next on the line-up.

Music royalty such as BB King, U2, Beyonce, Coldplay and Stevie Wonder have all entertained the crowds.

We have put together a gallery of pictures from festivals gone by images of stars rocking on stage and crowds enjoying the spectacle from when the event first took off to recent years - can you spot yourself, friends or family in the photos?

Emily Eavis has confirmed coldplay are not headlining this year.

"It's not Coldplay, this is the first year that most of the rumours are wrong," she said. "Normally, there's someone in there who's right, this has been our best year for secrets. Once we got Foos out the way, the rest are secret, it's great that it's like that, isn't it?"

x

• 2 weeks later...