✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glastonbury Festival 2015

Aww you are gonna make me cry...and tbh I want to smell him too lol Is it odd when I meet people that have met him, the first thing i ask is What did he smell like lolol

same here HAHA

It must be something primal, something about how the odour tells us information about the potential mating (:wiseguy:) partner.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So last night when I saw this "news" about Gasto I tweeted about Coldplay coming to a festival in Croatia (INmusic) This is the tweet

and they (the festival) favored my tweet, later on I continue to tweet in Croatian with them and they retweeted and favored all the tweets about Coldplay coming to the festival.

I even wrote that if they come I request backstage pass (cause well locally I AM THE BIGGEST FAN) :P :D:cool:

I know it has barely anything to do with Glasto and its the LONGEST shot ever but it made me really happy and I know in the end there's no way but there's a bit of a hope. This year is 10th INmusic and they keep saying that the lineup will be AMAZING soooo Coldplay is AMAZING!

They are basically just "retweeting" the eFestivals article. Nothing new here.

Do guys think glastonbury would be their only festival? Would make sense to play a couple more if it's a "promo" tour before the release. Are there serious rumours floating around for other festivals?

Sent via Tapatalk

Aww you are gonna make me cry...and tbh I want to smell him too lol Is it odd when I meet people that have met him, the first thing i ask is What did he smell like lolol

Me too, not necessarily for Chris, but when people meet celebs, I always ask them how they smelled. I'm generally very sensitive to smells :)

They are basically just "retweeting" the eFestivals article. Nothing new here.

Do guys think glastonbury would be their only festival? Would make sense to play a couple more if it's a "promo" tour before the release. Are there serious rumours floating around for other festivals?

Sent via Tapatalk

I think that if they were to perform at Glasto or another festival, they'd perform at a few others as well, like when they were promoting MX. For LP7 they seem to want to make it big. However, we may have had rumours for one or two other festivals, a while ago, but nothing that serious I believe. It's normal to see that kind of rumour floating around, given that's it been 4 years since they've performed at summer festivals and that they're rumoured to release LP7 this year. It's logical to deduce from that that they will perform, but for a couple of months now (ever since the Chris incident lol) we haven't heard about the new album, there hasn't been any proper teasing...it seems to me that if they are to perform at festivals, it is SO FAR unlikely it will be this year, but perhaps more likely in 2016? We'll have to wait a couple of months to find out i guess.

So last night when I saw this "news" about Gasto I tweeted about Coldplay coming to a festival in Croatia (INmusic) This is the tweet
and they (the festival) favored my tweet, later on I continue to tweet in Croatian with them and they retweeted and favored all the tweets about Coldplay coming to the festival.

I even wrote that if they come I request backstage pass (cause well locally I AM THE BIGGEST FAN) :P :D:cool:

I know it has barely anything to do with Glasto and its the LONGEST shot ever but it made me really happy and I know in the end there's no way but there's a bit of a hope. This year is 10th INmusic and they keep saying that the lineup will be AMAZING soooo Coldplay is AMAZING!

Good Job Antonia, I so wish they would play in Croatia, Got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Omg, how awesome would be that! Can I also have a backstage pass, cuz I'm kinda local fan too. :D

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I can't wait to see how this Glastonbury thing will play out. I had this idea of them playing at Glastonbury in my head since last year. That interview, to be honest, isn't really a no. All they are saying is "probably not" because they want to finish the album first before doing shows. Maybe they are already at a point where they feel confident enough to put the album on stage. The album could be 20% or 80% finished, there is no way for us to know for sure.

I think right now its about a 60% chance of them headlining the pyramid stage this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading the eFestivals forums again today.

I reckon there are three Coldplay scenarios.

Most likely - They are splitting up and this their last opportunity to play Glastonbury. This raises the possibility of them closing the festival on the Sunday night.

Possible - They aren't playing.

Wishful - Coldplay have been asked by the Eavises to act as a smokescreen so that the Purple one doesn't get his knickers in a twist again this year.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/186474-headliners-2015/page-505#entry4562791

yeah, that's the least likely thing I've read today, but the smokescreen thing, could that be possible?

Wishful - Coldplay have been asked by the Eavises to act as a smokescreen so that the Purple one doesn't get his knickers in a twist again this year.

Emily: "Chris. I need a massive favour."

Chris: "Sure, you know I'll do what I can."

Emily: "We have a big headliner this year but he's temperamental and if he leaks he'll likely cancel. We'd like to use Coldplay as a cover to throw journos off the scent."

Chris: "I'm not sure - we can't be publicly aligned to a festival we're not playing."

Emily: "We won't release your name publicly, we'll leak it to sources - you know, eFestivals etc."

Chris: "That sounds ok"

Emily: "And you know we love you. Let's set something up for 2016 or 2018. We definitely want you back."

Chris: "Sure thing, go for it."

Jesus, this is worse than One Direction fan-fiction.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/186474-headliners-2015/page-505#entry4562808

they were probably joking, but still haha

and this is what the admin said about Coldplay headlining:

As I always say, I cannot know with certainty that what I believe is right is actually right until it's announced. So yes, Coldplay could be wrong.

At this moment I'm starting to think that it is wrong, tho I always have these sorts of doubts over just about any act I've said is headlining, and (as far as I can remember) I've never yet been wrong with a headliner for a major fest. To put those fears down I rethink what I've been told and how likely it is to be right, and that does the job as long as I've not been a numpty and believed what i shouldn't.

In this case i've believed something I shouldn't have difficulty trusting.

But it still might be wrong.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/186474-headliners-2015/?p=4563483

It might turn out to be wrong (there's always that chance), but I have far better reasons for my belief in it than anything you ever get whispers of.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/190955-any-ideas-who/page-10#entry4563721

Glastonbury 2015 Line-Up: Adele Ruled Out By Festival Organiser Emily Eavis

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/20/glastonbury-line-up-adele-emily-eavis_n_6719426.html

Another rumour which Eavis has commented on is Florence & the Machine, about whom Emily Eavis told NME in an interview, "I love Florence and also it'd be great to have her on the Pyramid Stage, she's never played there before," adding, "I think she could headline, definitely."

http://www.gigwise.com/news/98288/emily-eavis-says-adele-wont-be-playing-glastonbury-2015

Sent via Tapatalk