✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

PMSLLLLL yeah I was thinking up next is him dating JLaw for 4 months and he gets her pregnant and he marries her, and then he'll be thinking, wow this is very deja vu lolol..honestly this media stuff is better then a trashy romance novel lol

if you think about it chris got gwyneth pregnant after less than a year that they were dating so lol

man chris doesn't stay single for long now does he :)

Abandon_Thread.gif

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannnottttt Lieeee!!! Ha ha. Love Jim Carey. RE- JLaw it has now become OutLaw. Soooo yesterday's news. Time to move one people!

PS- Have you got a copy of that trashy novel? Sounds awesome & I need something read!

I have no idea what you're talking about, and no I do not own such a novel :wacko:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I honestly love you so much!

AwwwWWW :blush:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I honestly love you so much!

That's very sweet, thank you. I think you should change your name to 'Goldengoose' because you are all heart :heart:

PS- I don't mean any offence to JLaw in anyway what so ever. I just mean from the perspective of media mistruths if that is indeed what they are.. I hope my sense of humor is not taken in the wrong way. It's intended from a good place :heart:

That's very sweet, thank you. I think you should change your name to 'Goldengoose' because you are all heart :heart:
Not to be an ass but I think she directed that statement to me LOL

PS- I don't mean any offence to JLaw in anyway what so ever. I just mean from the perspective of media mistruths if that is indeed what they are.. I hope my sense of humor is not taken in the wrong way. It's intended from a good place :heart:

Nah it's alright, sometimes I just have difficulties understanding just what exactly you mean because you tend to cram a lot of word-plays and cross references that I don't get into your sentences.

I do. I do. I do.

See? This is what I'm talking about: I don't know if you're just randomly putting out words or if you are refering to something here, or if it is the response to the first part of my previous post! :lol::laugh3:

FREAKIN LANGUAGE BARRIER! :lol:

See? This is what I'm talking about: I don't know if you're just randomly putting out words or if you are refering to something here, or if it is the response to the first part of my previous post! :lol::laugh3:

FREAKIN LANGUAGE BARRIER! :lol:

I will try and keep it tidy from now on Batman. :) love the dumbarse (me) :heart:

ive already had dinner and finished all my chores so the article came in perfect timing cause i had nothing better to do ahahha where's batman^^

now THIS is interesting :wideeyed:

Still I don't believe they're.. you know <__<

THERE SHE IS WEEEHEEEE. BATMAN WHAT DO YOU THINK? :rolleyes: