✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think there should be an issue having a lively discussion about this topic. In the beginning, it was all rumour and media "sources" making claims and some serious funny articles all contradicting themselves.

So when I did post the things I found, it was for a laugh, as no one knows what is going on inside a relationship except the 2 people in that said relationship. First they are mates, then they arent, then hey they are kissing in a winery but wait they are back with their exes, oh hold up, they are back on but now moving in and engaged, tho he is still married, oh hold up its all PR...I mean these are actual articles the media has beeen putting out there, so thats why this thread USED to be a place where you can come in, read the latest article, have a laugh, move on about your day......no harm no foul

Now with some seemingly upset/angry/annoyed/bothered by the latest articles, its not even worth posting the latest articles I find to give this thread a little bit of fun banter. My personal feeling is, it you come in to be snarky, why bother coming in lol

You can go and hate on me now, I'm really not bothered by it lol

So when I did post the things I found, it was for a laugh, as no one knows what is going on inside a relationship except the 2 people in that said relationship. First they are mates, then they arent, then hey they are kissing in a winery but wait they are back with their exes, oh hold up, they are back on but now moving in and engaged, tho he is still married, oh hold up its all PR...I mean these are actual articles the media has beeen putting out there, so thats why this thread USED to be a place where you can come in, read the latest article, have a laugh, move on about your day......no harm no foul

When the media continuously goes on and on and on about them while not getting their facts straight, it makes me feel like they are making fools of themselves. It is funny to listen to.

And that's true. Nobody really knows about what goes on in their personal lives, unless they have known them for a while.

one creepy article, and way to stereotype women daily mail. nothing a woman can offer a man than her looks :rolleyes:

and ladies, guess we have a chance of being the next Mrs. chris martin, as long as we get our hair dyed and try our similar hairstyle/dress combos.

Okay..

Chris Martin has reportedly “fallen hard” for Jennifer Lawrence and is set to introduce his new girlfriend to his children Apple and Moses.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/chris-martin-to-introduce-new-flame-jlaw-to-kids-apple-and-moses-30616371.html

Owwww. It is getting interesting now. Is she his Saving Grace" if he has "fallen hard". :)

Okay..

Chris Martin has reportedly “fallen hard” for Jennifer Lawrence and is set to introduce his new girlfriend to his children Apple and Moses.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/chris-martin-to-introduce-new-flame-jlaw-to-kids-apple-and-moses-30616371.html

I apoligise on behalf of Irish people everywhere, don't get a bad impression of us... well me at least. LOL

lol

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/20083/20140924/jennifer-lawrence-new-boyfriend-chris-martin-spotted-making-out-coldplay-concert.htm

"In particular, guitarist Johnny Buckland and his wife, Chloe, had hoped to become closer couples friends with Gwyneth and Chris after they had their own two children, but it never happened."

johhhhhhny buckland.

lol

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/20083/20140924/jennifer-lawrence-new-boyfriend-chris-martin-spotted-making-out-coldplay-concert.htm

"In particular, guitarist Johnny Buckland and his wife, Chloe, had hoped to become closer couples friends with Gwyneth and Chris after they had their own two children, but it never happened."

johhhhhhny buckland.

this article OMGGGG :laugh3:

I quote:

"She had her arms around his neck. They were kissing passionately before he took the stage!"

I bet they just shook hands AHAH

this article OMGGGG :laugh3:

I quote:

"She had her arms around his neck. They were kissing passionately before he took the stage!"

I bet they just shook hands AHAH

I'm sorry, there is no way that Chris is gonna stick his lips on anyone in such a public setting in this time and day with all the crap going on in his life....so thats a deffo fail to that media "source"...but its an awesome chuckle when you are in need of a belly laugh :)