✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

Thalia, you gifs..... I wish i could put them in my bag and whip them out whenever I needed them.
I shall give you this virtual bag of gifs then: http://giphy.com/

Just type in whatever you're searching for and experience joy :awesome:

Tell me you are a True Detective fan?
I FUCKING BREATHE THIS SHOW

And I still can't get over it, now that it has ended, I WANNA SEE MORE RUST 'N MARTY INTERACTION!! :bigcry: God that was such an epic show, not to mention the neverending swearing HAHA

You know what? I totally can't wait for that Interstellar movie to come out starring Matthew McConaughey omG

PMSLLLLLL .......and I'm totally gonna pout for a few days tbh

Suit yourself!

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap that was my fav effin show next to GOT & Breaking. Did you hear Colin Farrell is going to be in the next season? He's no Woody but.....

I watched the entire season 3 times, the second time the next night b/c I was not really sure what the fuck happend the night before and then the 3rd just for shits & giggles & the beer can man making

Holy crap that was my fav effin show next to GOT & Breaking. Did you hear Colin Farrell is going to be in the next season? He's no Woody but.....

I watched the entire season 3 times, the second time the next night b/c I was not really sure what the fuck happend the night before and then the 3rd just for shits & giggles & the beer can man making

Interesting, I just heard the episode will have an entire new group of actors, and that makes me freaking sad because Matthew and Woody worked so fucking perfect together. :bigcry:

I finished watching the show last week, so I could watch it without having to wait an entire week for the new episode lol. I figured that it is a perfect show to re-watch because it has so many details and hidden clues from the first episode on. And I'd wanna watch it in English anyway because I watched the German dubbed version (with which they did a fantastic job, but American swearing is just way more funnier in original HAHAH)

the beer can making HAHAHA

I found it really cute how these both assholes became somewhat friends at the end. Especially in the last episode at the end in the hospital when they were giving each other the finger I fucking LOST it, BAHAHA :laugh3:

It was an incredible show and you did pick up clues the 2nd time around. they made the perfect couple, sort a like CM & JB. It is sad when a series ends. I am still in mourning over Breaking Bad............ oh my we are so off the topic of C & Jlaw but who gives a crap.

Viri, I so agree with you

they made the perfect couple, sort a like CM & JB. It is sad when a series ends.
ok so I wasn't the only one squealing over every moment they got close to each other AHEM

Take a rainy sunday and do a few but ease into it because then you turn into

the_big_bang_theory_penny_needs_help.png

HEY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIC OF ME D:

ermmmmm......take this for what its worth I got a laugh out of it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jennifer-lawrence-chris-martin-moving-4296937

Sorry to go back to the original topic, but I wonder if we can believe that they're moving in/possibly getting engaged since the media seems to have been right about them dating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just dont believe they are hooking up. I dont really even believe they are "dating" ....I'm sure I'm the minority, but I still think they are just friends that get on real well, and needed some company as they are both mending broken hearts. I can not see her moving in to his home when shes only been dating him like 2 months lol Shes a mega millionaire, I would think she owns her own million dollar home. Has Gwyneth even let her meet the kids lol.

Hmmph... I assume that he has a taste for famous and successful American women. I've never seen anything about him dating any average lady.

I'll be honest, I think at this point in his life, 37 yrs old, you are kinda set in your ways, there is no way in hell, he would ever date a average gal. I tend to think he at this point in his life, would stick with the elite, as even though he is a humble guy, he is still part of the elite now.

I'm still not 100% with this. Dont have a problem with J-Law but I find it hard to believe that Chris moved on so quickly. Ghost stories sounded very much like a man who is struggling to come to terms with the end of something precious. Maybe its been over with GP for much longer than I realised.

Plus I secretely hoped he'd get back together with GP. Anyway if its true then I'm happy for him but I just find it suprising.