✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

this article OMGGGG :laugh3:

I quote:

"She had her arms around his neck. They were kissing passionately before he took the stage!"

I bet they just shook hands AHAH

HAHAHA oh gosh i can only giggle seeing that handwriting.

wait, it's a typing :P

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, there is no way that Chris is gonna stick his lip a public setting in this time and day with all the crap going on in his life....so thats a deffo fail to that media "source"...but its an awesome chuckle when you are in need of a belly laugh :)

I#chooseloVe. Even when your been beaten to a pulp. There have to be good people in this World. There has to be :heart:

while i enjoy seeing new pictures very frequently now, i just wish all these rumors and stories from 'sources' would just go away. but that's not going to happen. what with the next hunger games movie coming up soon. i don't know if gwyneth has anything on the pipeline but coldplay will pretty much be shut up, hopefully (probably) working on new material. this is all just distracting and too much publicity for all the wrong reasons. by the time the next lp comes along, chances are people will be fed up of seeing coldplay (through chris), which is not good, and remember most promo will be done by chris too. but how did chris' life become such a free-for-all? it's nauseating and unbelievable! not every high profile star has this, but chris has become prime tabloid bait.

while i enjoy seeing new pictures very frequently now, i just wish all these rumors and stories from 'sources' would just go away. but that's not going to happen. what with the next hunger games movie coming up soon. i don't know if gwyneth has anything on the pipeline but coldplay will pretty much be shut up, hopefully (probably) working on new material. this is all just distracting and too much publicity for all the wrong reasons. by the time the next lp comes along, chances are people will be fed up of seeing coldplay (through chris), which is not good, and remember most promo will be done by chris too. but how did chris' life become such a free-for-all? it's nauseating and unbelievable! not every high profile star has this, but chris has become prime tabloid bait.

Quote- "Everything that's happening to you, is what's suppose to be happening to you. So just relax". wise words :)

Quote- "Everything that's happening to you, is what's suppose to be happening to you. So just relax". wise words :)

Think I know what Chris meant here in his true context. Exactly how does that work when it's not about say...love, good fortune, fame etc...what if what's happening to you is, hate, bad fortune, setbacks, cancer....? This logic can't work all the time. :thinking:

Gwyneth has a film with Jonny Depp coming out Jan 2015 called Mordecai....

[video=youtube;Eh6nYOhItOM]

I also agree with you that its becoming a bother now, and Chris always states he doesnt care what people think ...this time IMHO he ought to, and fast.

Think I know what Chris meant here in his true context. Exactly how does that work when it's not about say...love, good fortune, fame etc...what if what's happening to you is, hate, bad fortune, setbacks, cancer....? This logic can't work all the time. :thinking:

Yes, I have to completely agree. I didn't think of it in the way of bad fortune, hate, setbacks, cancer. I was only thinking in terms of good things like love and good fortune. I hope the Worlds not just black and White and there are many colours in between.

Well, apparently Gwyneth's Goop Newsletter that came out today has new knickers 3 pairs for $75 that you can get monogrammed....the odd thing is, the photo taken of the panties has the monogrammed letters GKPM ...erm, if you are uncoupled and okay with your man shagging another woman, then why do your panties have his last name on them lol.... and off topic I know, and lets also ask who in the bloody hell is going to buy 3 pairs knickers for $75????? lolololol

http://www.goop.com/shop/designers/cheek-frills.html

2ia7w2t.png

Well, apparently Gwyneth's Goop Newsletter that came out today has new knickers 3 pairs for $75 that you can get monogrammed....the odd thing is, the photo taken of the panties has the monogrammed letters GKPM ...erm, if you are uncoupled and okay with your man shagging another woman, then why do your panties have his last name on them lol.... and off topic I know, and lets also ask who in the bloody hell is going to buy 3 pairs knickers for $75????? lolololol

2ia7w2t.png

so lyk Gwyneth Kate Paltrow Martin!? :lol:

2ia7w2t.png

That's Gwyneth's perspective of this big world. She's oblivious to the fact that most people in the world aren't as wealthy as her. And sometimes you just can't let go of Mr. Martin... You just can't.

That's Gwyneth's perspective of this big world. She's oblivious to the fact that most people in the world aren't as wealthy as her. And sometimes you just can't let go of Mr. Martin... You just can't.

Let's face it... The only thing likeable about her was the fact that she married Chris- that's was probably just because he was blonde haired and blue-eyed?

Just out of interest does Goop support any charities? Does she do anyway work for the less fortunate?

Let's face it... The only thing likeable about her was the fact that she married Chris- that's was probably just because he was blonde haired and blue-eyed?

Just out of interest does Goop support any charities? Does she do anyway work for the less fortunate?

Oh dear, no need to hate lol ....I'm not a fan of hers, I never was before Chris or after Chris, shes too much a elitist for my taste......but yeah, she does do a lot of charity work....... here are the names of a few of them: Act Green, American Cancer Society, Environmental Media Association, Healthy Child Healthy World, Hoping Foundation, Keep A Child Alive, The Lunchbox Fund, UNICEF, and Robin Hood Foundation

Oh dear, no need to hate lol ....I'm not a fan of hers, I never was before Chris or after Chris, shes too much a elitist for my taste......but yeah, she does do a lot of charity work....... here are the names of a few of them: Act Green, American Cancer Society, Environmental Media Association, Healthy Child Healthy World, Hoping Foundation, Keep A Child Alive, The Lunchbox Fund, UNICEF, and Robin Hood Foundation

Have to agree here on the hating. ;) She is still Chris's wife and mom to his kids and he's said. There is a lot of love there. She doesn't deserve to be hated or disrespected. The sources and all those gossips, nothing they say can be trusted. I liked to add she recently did the Stand Up To Cancer Charity event that was televised and was the producer. She was recently dissed by Martha Stewart and didn't think that was warranted and seemingly came out of nowhere. They each can do their own thing, why the hate? She seems to always be the target of verbal attacks by the media and the public.

The idea is cute, but the execution...

Only the first one actually looks very alike, and I am laughing a bit at that one, but the other crap is just ZOMG SAME HAIRSTYLE OR STYLE OF MAKE-UP.

for all her good intentions, gwyneth seems to be completely out of touch. she comes from a privileged background and seems like she never understood what an average person's world is. but otherwise, she seems like a good enough person i guess.

Yes, I do apologise. I should not have personally insulted her. It's actually very unlike me. I guess I'm just feeling very disheartened with the World right now. And the fact that GOOP subscribes to selling underwear for $75 just really disappoints me. Especially when there are people who are desperate for food is this World.

It's nice to see she supports some worthy charities...if she could just stop with the overpriced, consumables I guess it would balance out. It just seems exceptionally hypocritical. But that's only my opinion of course. Sorry if I was out of line. I respect her as a mother & a woman completely.

Yes, I do apologise. I should not have personally insulted her. It's actually very unlike me. I guess I'm just feeling very disheartened with the World right now. And the fact that GOOP subscribes to selling underwear for $75 just really disappoints me. Especially when there are people who are desperate for food is this World.

It's nice to see she supports some worthy charities...if she could just stop with the overpriced, consumables I guess it would balance out. It just seems exceptionally hypocritical. But that's only my opinion of course. Sorry if I was out of line. I respect her as a mother & a woman completely.

No harm no foul...you are alright in my book matey x And yeah seeing underwear for $75 leaves a bad taste in my mouth as well... I think Target is selling a 6pk of Hanes panties for $12 this week lolol That puts it into perspective lolol

No harm no foul...you are alright in my book matey x And yeah seeing underwear for $75 leaves a bad taste in my mouth as well... I think Target is selling a 6pk of Hanes panties for $12 this week lolol That puts it into perspective lolol

Thanks lovely. All that love right back at you too X Nothing wrong with a good bargain from 'Target'!!

Does the same bloody job as the $75 ones. Who cares what underwear or clothes we wear. Why do they buy into this consumerism?? Stop it & Wake up sheeple wake up!

This is IMHO going to turn out not good sooner or later.....

http://www.x17online.com/2014/09/gwyneth_paltrow_chris_martin_kids_jennifer_lawrence_malibu_092614

Gwyneth Paltrow does NOT want Jennifer Lawrence playing mommy to her kids!

In what was almost a SUPER-awkward run-in, Chris Martin's ex and his new lover almost came face-to-face at Martin's Malibu pad, on Thursday as Gwynnie picked up Apple and Moses just before JLaw arrived to hang out with her man.

Paltrow arrived around 6:30 for the hand-off, didn't stay long at the house, packed up the kids and headed back to Brentwood and she literally PASSED Lawrence on PCH!

Our photographer who witnessed the crossing says, "They missed each other by about ten minutes. They would have passed each other in Chris' driveway with the kids and that would have been so awkward. I have a feeling Gwyneth would not have been nice to Jennifer."

Sounds like a run-in is bound to happen at some point ...