✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know photos existed. I've only seen the sex tape.

I think I know the one you're talking about. Is it the one where Chris, Gwyneth, Jen and Jonny have a foursome and Jay-Z films it? Then again there was more than one tape last time I checked.

I didn't know photos existed. I've only seen the sex tape.

You, too? Damn! And here I thought only a close circle of people had seen it!

I think I know the one you're talking about. Is it the one where Chris, Gwyneth, Jen and Jonny have a foursome and Jay-Z films it? Then again were more than one last time I checked.

Yes that one were Jay-Z has that annoying laugh in the background.

ugh this is the most stupid rumour I've ever read

Jennifer Lawrence wants to look like a ‘rockstar girlfriend’

The Hunger Games’ actress Jennifer Lawrence has reportedly replaced her designers clothing line with casual tees and rock star pair of jeans for her alleged boyfriend Chris Martin.

A source told the foreign magazine, “She really wants to look cool as the girlfriend of a rock God and has splashed out on a whole range of new edgy T-shirts and jeans so she looks the part backstage when Chris is performing. She’s totally into the whole scene and loving her new life as the leading lady of a music legend. She’s trying to lose her gawky image and keep her designer clothing for red carpet appearances”.

The rumoured couple has been keeping their relationship quite low-profile but still spotted together on various occasions.

A source said previously, “Although Jennifer is different from Gwyneth, both girls are earthy. They like to play and act silly at times. Chris is happy because he and Jennifer are on the same wavelength,” media reported.

‘Coldplay’ lead vocalist announced his split with Gwyneth Paltrow earlier this year at the same time Lawrence broke-up with Nicholas Hoult.

http://www.brecorder.com/arts-a-leisure/44-arts/201383-jennifer-lawrence-wants-to-look-like-a-%E2%80%98rockstar-girlfriend%E2%80%99.html?