✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ink - 4th single (not confirmed)

Sparky

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be fantastic, I hope its true, I never ever hear True Love on the radio, its always ASFOS, would be nice to flip on a station and have Ink playing as well

Hello darling ;) So good to have you back here! Take care :)

This would be fantastic, I hope its true, I never ever hear True Love on the radio, its always ASFOS, would be nice to flip on a station and have Ink playing as well

It certainly would be fantastic! It's probably my second favourite (after Always in My Head). I just loves it.

PS- You have been missing in action for a little while Greengoose. I hope all is well x

I knew that it could be possible! And I don't know why, but I imagine Ink's video something close to A-ha's Take On Me video.

Ahhh aaa (see what I did there?). Something like that would be Gold! I never realised how clever that Aha one was till now!

I hope these two things happen in Ink-

1. It has a happy ending

2. And Chris wears an outfit like Harket LOL!

It certainly would be fantastic! It's probably my second favourite (after Always in My Head). I just loves it.

PS- You have been missing in action for a little while Greengoose. I hope all is well x

Just some personal drama been dealing with, taking one day at a time x

petition for coldplay to stop making music videos anyway, they are most of the time shit so...

Awwww Jonny. You hardarse! Lol. I think most of their videos are really artistic. They are completely different from most mainstream ones. I think they are brilliant! Strawberry swing, ASFOS , Paradise, Magic, True Love...CP never just produce a clichéd music video and that's what I love.