🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
Captain Crieff

[11-Dec-2014] BBC Music Awards, London, UK

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will perform at the first ever BBC Music Awards, which were announced this morning.

The event will take place on Thursday, 11 December at Earl's Court in London. It will be broadcast across BBC One, Radio 1 and Radio 2.

13,500 tickets went on sale at 8.15am priced £25 - £45 each. All the details are at http://www.bbc.co.uk/music.

I'm going, ground floor standing :D Grab them quick!

I could have gone easily, but I'm going to give this a pass. I want to see Coldplay and Ed Sheeran, but none of the others appeal and they probably won't play that many songs, 1 or possibly 2 at most. Plus I'm planning on going to the Brits in February, I think they might perform there too.

I'm going to hold out for an U1R show, hopefully they'll do another one of those and invite Ed along.

Too close to the exams, and I wouldn't get my ass all the way to London to see them performing maximum 3 songs, plus I'd have to sit through 1D and Calvin Harris, nah

I like Ed Sheeran too. Been wanting to see him, Calvin Harris, and Coldplay for sure. Other bands maybe Clean Bandit is good. One Direction? Mmmmmm :rolleyes: :P

And I'm going as well, free standing :)

I could easily go, but I'm gonna take a pass on this one...I cant be bothered with the other bands and their fans.....Good Luck to all who get tickets.

Great, I'm not going to London for a couple of songs, but I'm gonna watch for sure!

I could easily go, but I'm gonna take a pass on this one...I cant be bothered with the other bands and their fans.....Good Luck to all who get tickets.

Exactly for the same for me too...... I was soooooo tempted but.... nah, not for me.

Got mine :D.

1D fans will be interesting to put up with haha...should be a great night though!!

Only there to see Coldplay really haha!

WHAT?!

COLDPLAY KNOW WHERE EUROPE IS! :D :D :D

Only a few more continents to go lads ;)

WHAT?!

Are you going?

WHAT?!

Let's thank BBC for reminding them :D

Going to london for a couple of songs at best. This is tempting but i thing i'm gonna pass. Have fun everyone!!

I really can't wait for this now, being the first BBC music awards, this is going to special I reckon, even if its just the 2 songs Coldplay will probably be performing. The other acts aren't usually to my taste but i'm sure most of them will be great live!

Ok, let's play, "what will Coldplay perform?" Go!

A SKY FULL OF STARS FOR SURE YES

AND SOME MAGIC :wacky:

Oh and actually I'm hoping Ed Sheeran would play One and Thinking Out Loud. Addicted to his second album now :D Soooo good.

A Sky Full Of Stars is the obvious one. What else? Could be Viva La Vida / classic or even Ink with Magic or True Love as outsiders

I hope they will perform about 3-4 songs. If I could predict from first to last, maybe they would perform:

1. Magic

2. Paradise

3. Viva La Vida

4. ASFOS

Sounds typical or perhaps they would play the same setlist as iheartradio from last September. Buuuuut who knows they will bring 1D and let them perform some Coldplay songs or the other way around haha that should be fun though :P

Oh yes Ink that would be a good addition :)