✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-Dec-2014] BBC Music Awards, London, UK

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will perform at the first ever BBC Music Awards, which were announced this morning.

The event will take place on Thursday, 11 December at Earl's Court in London. It will be broadcast across BBC One, Radio 1 and Radio 2.

13,500 tickets went on sale at 8.15am priced £25 - £45 each. All the details are at http://www.bbc.co.uk/music.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have gone easily, but I'm going to give this a pass. I want to see Coldplay and Ed Sheeran, but none of the others appeal and they probably won't play that many songs, 1 or possibly 2 at most. Plus I'm planning on going to the Brits in February, I think they might perform there too.

I'm going to hold out for an U1R show, hopefully they'll do another one of those and invite Ed along.

I really can't wait for this now, being the first BBC music awards, this is going to special I reckon, even if its just the 2 songs Coldplay will probably be performing. The other acts aren't usually to my taste but i'm sure most of them will be great live!

I hope they will perform about 3-4 songs. If I could predict from first to last, maybe they would perform:

1. Magic

2. Paradise

3. Viva La Vida

4. ASFOS

Sounds typical or perhaps they would play the same setlist as iheartradio from last September. Buuuuut who knows they will bring 1D and let them perform some Coldplay songs or the other way around haha that should be fun though :P