✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ink interactive music video!

gai

news_banner2.pngathumboftheamazinginteractiveinkvideo.jpgExperience the interactive Ink video

26 November 2014 4:00 pm

Plot your own storyline through the animated tale

Good afternoon. We're very pleased to unveil the groundbreaking new video for Ink, the fourth single to be taken from the Number One album, Ghost Stories (the world’s best-selling artist album of 2014 so far!). The video is available to experience at www.coldplay.com/ink now.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zyAV4sfm10k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can plot your own storyline through the interactive, animated tale about a lost traveller who journeys to the edges of the world in search of his lost love. Viewers can make real-time choices throughout the video, altering its outcome - with more than 300 possible journeys available.

The video was written, directed, and animated by Los Angeles agency Blind. Blind collaborated with digital media company Interlude, utilising their proprietary interactive video technology.

Anchorman

That is brilliant! So can you just map it out for me before I begin...I want a guarantee of a happy ending before I attempt such pivotal decisions....:smile:

ahh.. it's been awhile and don't think i remember. picked the paint brush first and then took the left path. then chose the girl every time possible. that's all i remember. i was really happy to get the happy ending actually. this era conceptually has been a downer. and no, ASFOS doesn't count.

Oyyy! I got pens and writing and lights and boats and flying and I thought the boat was going off the cliff but the lovely floating lady saved "Chris" and they floated off. So very beautiful, the graphics are incredible. If anyone knows me here I am very connected to the water and boats so it was so surreal. I never appreciated Ink until I heard the live version and now I am so infatuated with the vid. Coldplay makes me fall in love with them every corner they turn, every day that they grow, it all becomes new. so lucky to have experienced all the new facets and changes they make with this interactive vid

i got a happily ever after ending. the girl scoops the boy up from a boat falling off the cliff of a waterfall and flies away.

I got that ending, too, but how is it happy? He falls of a cliff and that girl is just what he sees before he hits the ground and dies D:

Or at least that's my cheerful interpretation :wacko:

I got that ending, too, but how is it happy? He falls of a cliff and that girl is just what he sees before he hits the ground and dies D:

Or at least that's my cheerful interpretation :wacko:

well he never falls and hits the water.. so i choose to believe that the flying (super)woman saves the day! but maybe, she is the ghost from a ghost story.