✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Dance With Your Fave Member of Coldplay

ChrisLover89

Hello everyone. I decided to post this and see how the response is.

If you could dance to any song with your fave member of Coldplay, what song would it be and why? Would you like it to be filmed and put on YouTube? Who would you dance with?

Ok. I'll start...

If I could dance with anyone from Coldplay, it would have to be Chris. We would dance to "Shape of My Heart" by Backstreet Boys. It's an old song, but I love the lyrics. I would love if it was filmed so I could put it on my YouTube channel.

What a Thread :laugh3:

I would dance with Guy, but I'd have to re learn how to dance the waltz. We would dance to Gravity, because it's a nice, slow song. I would love if it was filmed, but just for a nice memory for me

I can't dance HAHA. But since my dance partner can't dance either (I'd pick Chris) I guess it wouldn't matter. And I'd pick this song

[video=youtube;C9loy2X0aEg]

blast it over a huge sound system, and just jump around with Chris on a trampoline and do random SHIT.

avatar29957_70.gifavatar29957_70.gifavatar29957_70.gif

And if it was being filmed, then please with fancy pants cameras, lots of cuts and epic post production, because this video better be meme qualified :awesome:

/kinda thread related answer

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I didn't realize this was a good idea, LOL.

Another song I would dance to with Chris would be a crazy hip-hop song like "Lose Control" by Missy Elliott or "Show Me What You Got" by Jay-Z just so I could get him to show me his best dance moves, LOL. It would be a great memory to put up on YouTube!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...