✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Keane Thread - You Say Keane Sucks, I Say You Suck

Talk about Keane here everybody.

I'll start the discussion by saying:

My favorites from each album: Your Eyes Open, Leaving So Soon, Spiralling, Stop For A Minute (yea, if Tim says Night Train EP is pretty much an album, then it's an album), Sovereign Light Cafe, and Higher Than The Sun.

Anybody want to chime in on whether they think they'll reunite?

I hope they reunite soon. Tom Chaplin is working on a solo album at the moment though.

My favourites from each album:

Hopes and Fears - Somewhere Only We Know

Under the Iron Sea - Is It Any Wonder? or The Frog Prince, can't decide

Perfect Symmetry - the title track!

Night Train - My Shadow (Stop For A Minute is great also)

Strangeland - Silenced By the Night

Of course they will reunite :D, but probably not so soon, I expect new album in 2-3 years, hopefully.

My favourite Keane songs are: Bedshaped, Somewhere Only We Know, We Might As Well Be Strangers, Nothing Iin My Way, Try Again, Perfect Symmetry, Run With Me, Won't Be Broken...

• 5 months later...

There is a local film called Somewhere Only We Know (sad but very spiritually uplifting), and I feel the inspiration might come from Keane's song (as the "meeting" scene - somewhere, is repetitive along the whole film as a thematic clue), or a mere coincidence~ those simple piano-melo. rocks, like pounding of the heart~

Keane have been one of my favourite bands since they burst onto the scene back in 2004. I've had the privilege of seeing them live a few times over the years, including a small gig in Tunbridge Wells a couple of years ago. Under the Iron Sea and Strangeland are the best albums in my opinion. Perfect Symmetry is fun, I like the concept of the barrier between dreams and reality.

I love the perspective Is It Any Wonder displays about the British involvement in the mess that Chief Idiot got us into back around when I was born. (Think about it for a second, Osama must've been furious, I mean he'd planned this large-ass attack and Saddam -- THE INFIDEL -- was getting all the credit!)

On A Day Like Today -- pure gold. Hated it on the first listen but it slowly burned through. Thin Air -- bit repetitive but if was worked on a bit more, would've had potential for being on an album.

• Like 1