✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Get Chris Martin to The Netherlands!

gerben

Hello all!

I've started a crowdfunding campaign to get Chris Martin to perform in a small venue in The Netherlands for 500 people (preferably in Amsterdam). It's been too long since Coldplay played here, so for now I'm willing to settle with one quarter :P

The idea is that if you want this to happen and you want to attend, you buy a golden ticket, which costs €30, to finance the event. If we sell 100 golden tickets, Chris will be contacted! If he agrees, the other 400 tickets will go on general sale for 35-40 euros. If it we don't meet the target, or Chris rather lays at the beach, it is guaranteed that you get your money back.

So please, fellow (Dutch) Coldplayers, make this happen!

*removed link - the email from Dave Holmes is a fake, Coldplay HQ have contacted him directly*

UPDATE: Tickets are now €55

Article on 3fm.nl:

http://m.3fm.nl/mobiel/nieuws/detail-id/362250/Komt-Chris-Martin-solo-naar-Nederland

The project being mentioned on the radio:

http://picosong.com/jSx4/

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you got a chance to contact the band first and made an agreement, that would be more believable for us to buy the ticket but that's just my opinion. Contacting the band is very difficult especially the times like this when they are currently working on LP7. But I wish you the best of luck on reaching them!

Hmm, maybe. But i don't like the idea of a campaign that only asks for a quarter of the band. As if we don't care about the rest.

Plus if you bargain for something it is always good to start big. Maybe you end up with only a quarter, but maybe with more :)

But of course Coldplay or Chris Martin in a small venue in the Netherlands would be really cool :)

More realistic.

Right, 'cause this whole plan is realistic to begin with....

Sorry to bust your balls, but at most, i'd say this is unlikely to pan out the way you'd like it to. But I guess i've been wrong before.

• 2 weeks later...
Update: There's been contact with the band's management and Chris is open to it! All we need now is one hundred people :P

Say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAT

ok to be honest I thought your idea was a lost case, but now... I WANT PROOF THOUGH. Where's the mail? Give us a screenshot or something!

Update: There's been contact with the band's management and Chris is open to it! All we need now is one hundred people :P

Serieus ofwa? :wacko:

Okay while you're at it, can you ask him to bring the rest of the band or at least Jonny? :wacky:

On a more serious note, where & when would this take place? (In the south of the country please in the south of the country please /belgian)

Say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAT

ok to be honest I thought your idea was a lost case, but now... I WANT PROOF THOUGH. Where's the mail? Give us a screenshot or something!

For obvious reasons I had to block/blacken (whatever its called) part of his mail address.

2i04q6p.png

Serieus ofwa? :wacko:

Okay while you're at it, can you ask him to bring the rest of the band or at least Jonny? :wacky:

On a more serious note, where & when would this take place? (In the south of the country please in the south of the country please /belgian)

The preferred location is Amsterdam, I guess you can understand why.

so this looks promising. the thing is you have to be more aggressive with getting the word out if you want to actually get this done. so i would suggest contacting the coldplay fansites/twitter accounts and try to convince them to back you up for starters. coldplay fans are pretty scattered at the moment with nothing going on.

• Like 1

Well, I've got not experience in promoting or anything, so I could use every bit of help! If the coldplaying twitter/facebook would post this that would certainly help. But do share and tell friends as much as possible :)

Wow this sounds really exciting! I will buy one as soon as my stufi (you Dutchies know what it means :p) is transferred! :D

Edit: I will spread the word among Dutch Coldplayers via FB page and twitter account from ColdplayFans NL ;)

Hope this is gonna work! :D

Wooow shit's getting slightly real! :awesome:

The preferred location is Amsterdam, I guess you can understand why.

Haha yes I understand. Well I would love to buy a ticket but I can't because whether I can get to Amsterdam or not depends on the date ...+ I wouldn't be able to get back home after the gig because I can't drive and I'm a poor student so I can't afford it to book a hotel :\

This would be so special though, if I manage to find a way to get back to Belgium I'm definitely in!