✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Get Chris Martin to The Netherlands!

gerben

Wooow shit's getting slightly real! :awesome:

Haha yes I understand. Well I would love to buy a ticket but I can't because whether I can get to Amsterdam or not depends on the date ...+ I wouldn't be able to get back home after the gig because I can't drive and I'm a poor student so I can't afford to book a hotel :\

This would be so special though, if I manage to find a way to get back to Belgium I'm definitely in!

According to the FAQ you can still get a refund if it turns out you can't go:

What if you set the date of an event and I can't come?

If you bought a Golden Ticket during the seeding stage then you can always request a refund of your ticket by sending us an e-mail at support[AT]liveondemand[DOT]com.

I have a driver's license so maybe I could provide transport. (no certainty on that yet though)

This would be too good to miss!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any estimate of when this would happen? My girlfriend will be in the Netherlands starting in June and I bet she'd love to be a part of this.

Also do you all need an opener to play a few songs for free? My girlfriend and I happen to be in a band called Racemates such that there'd be 1/4 of Coldplay and 1/2 of my band. This is merely a silly suggestion while we're floating dreamy ideas. :p

Right, 'cause this whole plan is realistic to begin with....

Sorry to bust your balls, but at most, i'd say this is unlikely to pan out the way you'd like it to. But I guess i've been wrong before.

Plz read bolded part

The company has just raised the ticket price to €50. This is because apparently €30 wasnt enough to finance it.

It's understandable...

However, the tickets bought before are still valid, right?

Come on people, I would have thought more tickets would have been sold by now. My friends and family think this is too good to be true and hestitate, I think this will be the case for more people. But I just think positive and hope we can make this happen!

I only hope that when this really is going to happen, the concert will not take place when I'm on my honeymoon at the other end of the world... ;)

Come on people, I would have thought more tickets would have been sold by now. My friends and family think this is too good to be true and hestitate, I think this will be the case for more people. But I just think positive and hope we can make this happen!

I only hope that when this really is going to happen, the concert will not take place when I'm on my honeymoon at the other end of the world... ;)

I'm sure it won't be any problem to meet the target.

Yes, I guess people hesitate, because it sounds too good to be true but still, 30 tickets sold in just a few days, and there's 42 days left :-)

And with the money back guarantee, there's nothing to lose!

This sounds like a wonderful idea and I'd love to be a part of this. One more question; does anyone have any experience with Live on Demand? It looks pretty legit but this is all new to me. If it's indeed as great as it all seems I'll get myself some tickets tonight (and I'll inform my friends for sure)!