✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Get Chris Martin to The Netherlands!

gerben

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a wonderful idea and I'd love to be a part of this. One more question; does anyone have any experience with Live on Demand? It looks pretty legit but this is all new to me. If it's indeed as great as it all seems I'll get myself some tickets tonight (and I'll inform my friends for sure)!

Look at their site, you'll see they've have some successes. Booking Chris would certainly be their biggest coup. Slightly pissed greetings from Newcastle

Well funny that you mention it, It's just been mentioned by Giel in 3fm and they're working on an article

I guess it's gonna be sold out very soon after it's mentioned on the radio...

53% now

Count me in! Just bought two tickets.

I just got an confirmation mail that they received my payment but I can't found anything on the site that I have bought two tickets and the mail is also not telling how many tickets I have bought.

I am probably too worried but any idea where/if I can find this info?

Can't wait!

Someone reminded me thankfully, I didn't predict that these would sell out, without even being posted on FB/Twitter! Got my ticket now :)

I'll be on 3FM talking about the project at 21.10

How many hours?

All golden tickets are sold now, general sale has started for a slightly higher price and these people don't have chance on a meet and greet

But everything else stays the same, so if you buy a €55 ticket you still get a refund of the gig doesn't happen?