✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A song for a post" thread !

Joueur Froid

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody's talking about me ! Well I feel like they talking in a language I don't speak !

Yeah, and we're also stalking you ! From the moment I wake to the moment I sleep, I'll be there by your side, just you try and stop me ! :sneaky:

Guest diogo_sg

Can anybody change the subject before my head explodes? (I'm sorry, Joueur!)

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg

I ran away:

Then I'll float away. I'll fly up to the surface and I'll never come down!

Joueur:

Was there enough rain to fill up a glass of water?

"I live to see the world"

What can we possibly gain from poking fun at Donald Trump? He's not going to be president anyway so it doesn't make a difference

Totally agree, this braindead clown just craves for attention anyway. But which Coldplay song is this line from ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and to fulfill the requirements for posting: Much too often and unnecessarily in the Republican debate, "the cross was held aloft", figuratively speaking, by these idiots.

Oh, and to fulfill the requirements for posting: Much too often and unnecessarily in the Republican debate, "the cross was held aloft", figuratively speaking, by these idiots.

I could never be a politician... there's too much pressure and hypocrisy. There are so many empty promises that get people elected. Who would ever want to be king (or president)?

Totally agree, this braindead clown just craves for attention anyway. But which Coldplay song is this line from ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is from Murder :)

I think that the bad people who made politics and still make it tend to make people believe that politics are bad when it should be a part of anybody's life, because IMO we must do what we can to make possible a life worth living (and life is for living, we all know)

It is from Murder :)

Cool, I didn't know that the line was from there

Of course politics are very important, and it is important to keep a close watch on it and stand up to your opinion. Because many politicians don't honor the promises they have been voted for. And some are simple warmongerers in disguise - like priests clutching on to bibles, hollowed out to fit their rifles.