✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A song for a post" thread !

Joueur Froid

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheer up now would you? "Don't let it break your heart",it's only a matter of time before we have "A Sky Full Of Stars"...

I try, but cause my job's so boring, it feels like walking the Cemeteries of London when another day goes by without news!

Changing the subject, I have always wanted to get on one of these zero-Gravity parable flights (really) ! Who else does ?

Hahaha what a change of subject though!

I'd love to do this too !

But what if the plane crashes into the Ocean? I don't wanna be swallowed in the sea!

@a2iel: A change of scenery might do.Rather than the "Cemeteries Of London",have you checked out "Amsterdam"? Travelling at the "Speed Of Sound" you may get there at "1:36" this morning and if you worry that you may crash,"Don't Panic",i've got "Parachutes",besides "You only live twice" so you don't have to take off in "Such A Rush" as though you were "Moving to Mars".I've got "The Scientist" working on the aircraft so we can soar at "High Speed","Up with the birds"... By the way,"Charlie Brown" will be keeping the "Clocks" running,would be a shame to lose track of time except you think it's "Only Superstition". I also hope we can visit the "Princess Of China" and get her autograph in red "Ink".I promise that when return,you'll feel the "Magic" that comes from travelling across the "Oceans".And no,this isn't me telling a "Ghost Story",it's what you'll experience as we fly across "A Sky Full of Stars"....

Guest diogo_sg
@a2iel: A change of scenery might do.Rather than the "Cemeteries Of London",have you checked out "Amsterdam"? Travelling at the "Speed Of Sound" you may get there at "1:36" this morning and if you worry that you may crash,"Don't Panic",i've got "Parachutes",besides "You only live twice" so you don't have to take off in "Such A Rush" as though you were "Moving to Mars".I've got "The Scientist" working on the aircraft so we can soar at "High Speed","Up with the birds"... By the way,"Charlie Brown" will be keeping the "Clocks" running,would be a shame to lose track of time except you think it's "Only Superstition". I also hope we can visit the "Princess Of China" and get her autograph in red "Ink".I promise that when return,you'll feel the "Magic" that comes from travelling across the "Oceans".And no,this isn't me telling a "Ghost Story",it's what you'll experience as we fly across "A Sky Full of Stars"....

[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Here's a Proof of talent in this world

"I live to see the world"

Well I guess the thread is closed now HAHAHAHA

No seriously man, congrats ! that's pretty much how you see the world I guess

Awesome! I was laughing so much that it felt like The World Turned Upside Down when I read that :D It reminds me of what my friends and I used to talk about on the Strawberry Swing.