✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A song for a post" thread !

Joueur Froid

• Administrators

I used this for the Wikicoldplay.com "Under Maintenance" splash page! http://wikicoldplay.com/splash.html

"Wiki Coldplay is under Maintenance, we're in "such a rush" to get the wiki up and running "for you" so "don't panic". There's "oceans" of files to get through and we're working at "high speed" so take a "glass of water" and visit our sister-site Coldplaying.com! "See you soon" Too much song references?..... Nah!"

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used this for the Wikicoldplay.com "Under Maintenance" splash page! http://wikicoldplay.com/splash.html

"Wiki Coldplay is under Maintenance, we're in "such a rush" to get the wiki up and running "for you" so "don't panic". There's "oceans" of files to get through and we're working at "high speed" so take a "glass of water" and visit our sister-site Coldplaying.com! "See you soon" Too much song references?..... Nah!"

No, I don't think so. The only important thing is that We Never Change page :D

@a2iel: A change of scenery might do.Rather than the "Cemeteries Of London",have you checked out "Amsterdam"? Travelling at the "Speed Of Sound" you may get there at "1:36" this morning and if you worry that you may crash,"Don't Panic",i've got "Parachutes",besides "You only live twice" so you don't have to take off in "Such A Rush" as though you were "Moving to Mars".I've got "The Scientist" working on the aircraft so we can soar at "High Speed","Up with the birds"... By the way,"Charlie Brown" will be keeping the "Clocks" running,would be a shame to lose track of time except you think it's "Only Superstition". I also hope we can visit the "Princess Of China" and get her autograph in red "Ink".I promise that when return,you'll feel the "Magic" that comes from travelling across the "Oceans".And no,this isn't me telling a "Ghost Story",it's what you'll experience as we fly across "A Sky Full of Stars"....

Damn, those "Wedding Bells" are gonna start ringing.. haha

I'm doing the whole parachutes album

Today I saw a spider but and I screamed but my friend said don't panic cause it's an irrational fear. But I told him we never change. So as I heard the bell ring I ran at high speed to make it to class but I was late. But everything's not lost. I saw this beautiful girl and I saw sparks fly and my vision turned yellow. So like the stalker I am I sent spies to follow her everywhere and when she found out I was in trouble. She took me skydiving and pushed me and my cat out without parachutes. But I told my self not to shiver.

Guest diogo_sg
I'm doing the whole parachutes album

Today I saw a spider but and I screamed but my friend said don't panic cause it's an irrational fear. But I told him we never change. So as I heard the bell ring I ran at high speed to make it to class but I was late. But everything's not lost. I saw this beautiful girl and I saw sparks fly and my vision turned yellow. So like the stalker I am I sent spies to follow her everywhere and when she found out I was in trouble. She took me skydiving and pushed me and my cat out without parachutes. But I told my self not to shiver.

...cause life is for living.

"I live to see the world"