A few of my favorites:

Politik (@ Grammy awards 2003)

Clocks (@ Montreal 2012)

Midnight (@ Royal Albert Hall 2014)

Viva La Vida (@ Tokyo 2009)

Square One (@ Toronto 2006)

What If (@ Dingwalls 2011)

42 (@ BBC 2008)

Spies (@ Parachutes release day gig 2000)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the crowd is really insane here !

Yeah, you should watch the whole setlist. I can only imagine the euphoria of being in that crowd. They even knew the words to Mylo songs before they were released!

Now, if only CP audiences in the English speaking world were as uninhibited :rolleyes:

Surprised it's not been taken :laugh3:

I'm getting a location in Los Angeles after looking up more details but could just be a coincidence!

you should probably do something about that, if someone comes on posing as one of the band and trolls us with AHFOD spam....could be pretty dangerously heartbreaking.

Viva la vida,Every teardrop is a waterfall and Charlie brown in Paris 2012

Strawberry swing (closing cerimony london paraolympics games 2012)

Yes! In my opinion those live performances are way better than the original recorded versions (and the originals are great!).

I don't like live performances of VLV that much (except for the MX-era intro, which is great). Because Chris always changes the intonation of the ends of verse lines, making it sound weird and destroying the soaring melody. Does anyone know what I mean ? I don't know how to explain it.

I don't like live performances of VLV that much (except for the MX-era intro, which is great). Because Chris always changes the intonation of the ends of verse lines, making it sound weird and destroying the soaring melody. Does anyone know what I mean ? I don't know how to explain it.

The live performances sound different but better in my opinion. Chris changes his tone on some songs.

Viva la vida,Every teardrop is a waterfall and Charlie brown in Paris 2012

Strawberry swing (closing cerimony london paraolympics games 2012)

Can anybody put up a link for the Strawberry Swing Paraolympics games ceremony? I would love to watch that ...So extra special [emoji120]

I like how Chris makes little changes to songs when he sings them live, for example "the shattered windows and the sound of Will's drums" or location-specific changes to the lyrics of Politik.

@penelopeja here you go :):

[video=youtube;PavXZzYFcug]

I like how Chris makes little changes to songs when he sings them live, for example "the shattered windows and the sound of Will's drums" or location-specific changes to the lyrics of Politik.

God bless your cotton socks [emoji4]

Is it actually possible to watch that without crying? I dare anyone....

The. Most. Beautiful. Thing. Ever. ....I love the way Chris sits to sing ....and those musicians in the orchestra.....so completely inspiring...it's so beautiful [emoji31]

.God I adore Coldplay & all the beauty they bring this World...such divine beauty....[emoji173]️[emoji304]

okay ...pulls self together....[emoji123]

*watches it again...lol*

Is it actually possible to watch that without crying? I dare anyone....

The. Most. Beautiful. Thing. Ever. ....I love the way Chris sits to sing ....and those musicians in the orchestra.....so completely inspiring...it's so beautiful [emoji31]

.God I adore Coldplay & all the beauty they bring this World...such divine beauty....[emoji173]️[emoji304]

okay ...pulls self together....[emoji123]

*watches it again...lol*

I know, right? I can't help tearing up either!! Those musicians have been through so much and got the memory of a lifetime. This is so amazing and a big reason why I am a Coldplay fan for life.

I know, right? I can't help tearing up either!! Those musicians have been through so much and got the memory of a lifetime. This is so amazing and a big reason why I am a Coldplay fan for life.

They are truly amazing...this World is a better place because of them [emoji120] [emoji173]️

the orchestral intro is just too good to be true... :loveshower:

the orchestral intro is just too good to be true... :loveshower:

I know how beautiful is that sound.....

AFHOD perhaps? Strings....Brass...maybe we are in for a Florence & Machine like sound ...Stadium Rock...[emoji450][emoji447][emoji449][emoji448] Ready Maestro...yessss pleeassseeee...