✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favorite song performed live?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One song that I like live a lot is Square One, I'm not a huge fan of the studio version, but hearing it live is incredible! From the last tour, Another's Arms was really good, but I wish they would've played Fly On more!

The clock counting down at the start of Square One when they played it live is so cool, I like the symbolism there... it's a song that would kill me with happiness if they play it at my first Coldplay concert.

Another's Arms was the only GS song I really didn't like on the album... I think the production is weird and awkward. Live, however, I feel it's much more natural and more fresh in general. Too bad they only played it a few times :(

I am just returning to the forum after long absence. I remember watching True Love during Sony Studios taping and remembering that it was really special. At larger concerts, I think my favorite live performances are from VLV tour. Violet Hill is one of my favorites and the lyrics are still so relevant today. The opening with LIT, Lost, Lovers In Japan, and of course VLV were all great live performances. I also like Speed of Sound but only heard acoustic version live and would like to hear full album version.

I love the version of Clocks they played during the X&Y tour with that insane extend ending. Politik is pretty epic too (and one of my favorite songs of all time). Charlie Brown is hundred times better played live. The same goes for Hurts Like Heaven. The cover of "You Only Live Twice" and "Can't get you out of my Head".

PS : Sorry for my bad english.

• 1 month later...