🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
42Escapist

Battle of the Coldplay Eras! (elimination game)

Viva is the best era and it's not necessary to explain why.

AROBTTH

Now presenting our champion era...........

X&Y!!!!!!!!:x&y::x&y::x&y::x&y::x&y::x&y::x&y:

With 5 votes to X&Y's 2, I've got to tell you in my loudest tone that AROBTTH has been defeated.

Thanks for a nice fun elimination game everyone. I sure enjoyed it and even though it's only one of many games of its kind, I hope you all feel the same. :) Hopefully in a year or so we can revisit this and see how the A Head Full of Dreams era stands.

Woohoo! X&Y era deserves it......considering all of the bad reviews the album initially got

Hopefully in a year or so we can revisit this and see how the A Head Full of Dreams era stands.

Hopefully!!

Yeah ! X&Y is the rightful winner of the Battle of the Eras ! It simply is Coldplay. Thanks 42escapist for holding the games !

No problem, I Ran Away! This was interesting so maybe I'll think of some other game to start but for now I'm kicking back and watching the band's Glastonbury 2005 set. Though it was not my number one choice, the X&Y era was amazing. Had I been born ten years before my actual birthday, I could've had the opportunity to experience that era as it happened. I would've given anything to see the Twisted Logic Tour.

Same here. I wish I'd been around during the AROBTTH and X&Y tours. Glastonbury 2005 would have been a dream concert for me !

Yayy!!! X&Y won... such a great album! It's the one I listened to while walking home in the rain today... (more info on that story on "Random Coldplay thoughts" thread, it's actually a great story :P) It's an amazing era...