✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

Still desperately looking for a way to take part in the Glastonbury live experience (especially since the day was very unpleasant due to an emotionally abusive family situation and I need something to put a smile upon my face and make me forget :cry:) ! Video streaming is out of the question with the slow and limited internet in my place, but right now I am trying to get an audio stream to work. Fingers crossed....

Really sorry to hear that.

I hope you'll sort your problems out and at least get to listen to the audio stream. [emoji4]

• Like 1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminders!!!

• The Coldplaying stream only works in Europe
  • If you want to watch the stream outside Europe, follow the instructions under "Watch Live" here to install Beebs on chrome...then watch directly from iPlayer
  • If you have an android device, you can download an app called Mobdro from the internet (not Google Play Store) and watch BBC Two on there
  • You can also listen to the show on BBC Radio 2....listen on iplayer or here on TuneIn

• Like 1

I have been trying out different options and so far Ccloudtv.org is the best and most up to date I think.

A few minutes to go...

Oh and it seems Coldplaying is struggling at the moment?