✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

I can't believe it's already today! Seems like yesterday it was 2011!

I agree! I have a lot of good memories watching that year's glastonbury

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch today's performance :( But I'm sure it will be amazing!

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg

Won't be able to watch this today, sadly. Hopefully there'll be a recording available after [emoji4]

when will you start the stream ?

Are you from Europe? If so, it should work. The stream should be on already, it's from filmontv. If it's just a black screen for you, try reloading the page and wait a little. If it's definitely not working, try the other links, with the updated instructions :)

Are you from Europe? If so, it should work. The stream should be on already, it's from filmontv. If it's just a black screen for you, try reloading the page and wait a little. If it's definitely not working, try the other links, with the updated instructions :)

ok thanks

Still desperately looking for a way to take part in the Glastonbury live experience (especially since the day was very unpleasant due to an emotionally abusive family situation and I need something to put a smile upon my face and make me forget :cry:) ! Video streaming is out of the question with the slow and limited internet in my place, but right now I am trying to get an audio stream to work. Fingers crossed....

• Like 1

Still desperately looking for a way to take part in the Glastonbury live experience (especially since the day was very unpleasant due to an emotionally abusive family situation and I need something to put a smile upon my face and make me forget :cry:) ! Video streaming is out of the question with the slow and limited internet in my place, but right now I am trying to get an audio stream to work. Fingers crossed....

You can listen to it on BBC Radio 2!

http://tun.in/sepAk

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your troubles :( the BBC radio 2 official link works well on laptop usually.

• Like 1

I believe there is a BBC radio app on the App store/Android Play Store if you have a phone that is capable of that. I'm sure the performance will be up on Youtube within a day's time. Hope things get better, message me if you need someone to talk to.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Sorry about that [emoji17] Hope you can find a way to watch the set and have a good time [emoji6]