✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no :( I think I'll watch half of it. But, I think a wonderful coldplayer will be recording it so we can watch it later or re-watch it :)

yeah, that's for sure ! Just a bit bummed I cannot take part in the live watching. I'm sure people here will have a great watching party though :)

• Administrators
i have a feeling that xylobands won't have much effect during the performance because not everyone would have them.....please let me be wrong

They're giving out 100,000+ of them, around 50,000 people won't have them. Not that much considering LCD Soundsystem, Earth Wind & Fire and Jake Bugg are playing at the same time as Coldplay

They're giving out 100,000+ of them, around 50,000 people won't have them. Not that much considering LCD Soundsystem, Earth Wind & Fire and Jake Bugg are playing at the same time as Coldplay

yeah but people are stupid enough to take xylobands to LCD sound system. I've seen many posts like this

yeah, that's for sure ! Just a bit bummed I cannot take part in the live watching. I'm sure people here will have a great watching party though :)

True! I won't be live posting during the half bit I'll watch though. I prefer to pay attention to every detail and as I'll watch only a part of it I want to enjoy it as much as I can :D

I just made a feature called "Coldplay's Six Years of Glastonbury". It shows the history of Coldplay's 5 previous shows and glasto 2016 rumours! Check it out here

Thank you! It is so good, I like this summary of Coldplay from a "tiny" tent to the huge pyramid stage!