✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***HIGH UP ABOVE OR DOWN BELOW - A Coldplay Project By I Ran Away***

I ran away

Hi, I'm currently not happy with the level of resolution I have achieved so far. This project would have needed more time and efforts, and unfortunately life and work are heavily interfering at the moment.

Like my favourite album X&Y, this release is gonna be delayed ! Sorry about that. Stay tuned for the new release date.

Oooh fav album X&Y ! Another thing I never knew about you! :D (Maybe I actually did know that before but forgot lol :))

I can wait, usually when somethings delayed is get really good... Take your time on it, that way you can make sure that one day good things are coming our way! :D (took a few seconds to think of that one...)

Well X&Y and AROBTTH are kind of both my co-favourite albums, and it is hard to pick one over the other. AROBTTH for me has the better flow as an album, but X&Y has overall the better individual songs imho and I have stronger emotional connections to its songs.

And thanks for your understanding ! :)

I am not sure, it might be ready next week but I know if I release it next week no one is gonna discuss it because of AHFOD. I've been wondering whether I should postpone it into January...

Huh, and I was looking forward to this!

I don't know what the project is, but would it perhaps be better suited to the Oldplayers thread and the audience in there? :)

Huh, and I was looking forward to this!

I don't know what the project is, but would it perhaps be better suited to the Oldplayers thread and the audience in there? :)

While the idea itself is inherently an Oldplay one, the project will be comprehensive (i.e. "Allplay"). But sure, we can also discuss it there :)

Well X&Y and AROBTTH are kind of both my co-favourite albums, and it is hard to pick one over the other. AROBTTH for me has the better flow as an album, but X&Y has overall the better individual songs imho and I have stronger emotional connections to its songs.

And thanks for your understanding ! :)

I have the same feeling about the albums haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...