✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***HIGH UP ABOVE OR DOWN BELOW - A Coldplay Project By I Ran Away***

I ran away

Dear all, I have had this idea for a while now, and the fact that everybody seems to be working at some kind of project (be it audio editing, art, or something else) has encouraged me to go on with this.

The working title currently is a line from Fix You, as you can see in the thread title. At this stage I don't yet want to divulge what it is all about. Don't expect too much - it is neither a form of audio nor something visual. The nice thing is, once it is out, everyone can contribute to it and expand or modify it.

Release Date: DELAYED

My inspiration was not really the new album, but rather an old idea of mine combined with seeing all your lovely audio or visual projects ! :D (And did I mention that I'm crap at sound-editing and/or drawing :P)

I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song => Teaser No.2 :)

Hmm, For You and then ETIAW... ok fellow Coldplayers, we should have plenty of experience with pre-release teasing by now so we should have enough skill to try to decode this. :D

Just kidding, I enjoy all the mystery. :) I can't wait...

Thanks, but I hope you won't all be disappointed by the time it comes :D

Just to confuse you more (or not, I don't know), here's teaser No.3 especially for @42Escapist !

Sometimes I feel that the chance is surprising, surprisingly good to be moving around...

I think I might have an idea of what it is but I'll wait for more hints before I say anything. ;) What if I turn out to be correct and end up spoiling the surprise?

Actually, I hope you're not gonna guess it before it comes out ! :D But now you got me very curious. Can you send me your idea via PM ?

I wonder what this project is, can anyone give me a hint? BTW I ran away I'm really happy to see that people around the forum are being creative!:PIm looking forward to your big release.

Don't get too excited, it's nothing big. I just found the whole release-and-teasers idea cool so I thought I'd do something similar.

And I guess nobody can give you a hint, because nobody knows what it is either ! :D

Stay tue-ned for Tuesday !

Hi, I'm currently not happy with the level of resolution I have achieved so far. This project would have needed more time and efforts, and unfortunately life and work are heavily interfering at the moment.

Like my favourite album X&Y, this release is gonna be delayed ! Sorry about that. Stay tuned for the new release date.

Aww, well I will still be eagerly looking forward to this project's release! Several of my favorite albums, including AROBTTH and X&Y, were delayed and ended up being amazing so don't worry about it. :wink2: High Up Above Or Down Below will get here when it gets here. :)