✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-01] Volksparkstadion, Hamburg, Germany

stephen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that eventim presale I mentioned above seems pretty comfy to me.

ticketmaster.de has the same presale: http://www.ticketmaster.de/artist/coldplay-tickets/10139?camefrom=tm_sl_coldplay_2015&tm_link=tm_homeA_2_f7&language=en-us

and do you know if we will be able to choose ticketdirect - das Ticket zum Selbst-Ausdrucken for Coldplay concert? I dont live in Germany :/

I am gonna order via eventim. Not sure about self-printable tickets. But eventim sends out the tickets right away, not like the uk ticket shops that send them out only a few days in advance of the event. So no need to worry they could arrive too late. Just in case, You can have the tickets sent to my German address if You like.

I am gonna order via eventim. Not sure about self-printable tickets. But eventim sends out the tickets right away, not like the uk ticket shops that send them out only a few days in advance of the event. So no need to worry they could arrive too late. Just in case, You can have the tickets sent to my German address if You like.

I tried to buy tickets to see if it offers me to choose that self-printable ticket. I could manage it to choose for mumford and sons, but couldn't choose it for Rock am Ring.

Thanks for the offer, a friend of mine will also join me at Hamburg concert, I will send ticket to his adress :)

Are you coming to Germany again? :cheesy:

YES. FOR THE CONCERT. will you be there?