[2016-07-01] Volksparkstadion, Hamburg, Germany

stephen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just caught my breath :freak:

Never seen an interaction like this with Chris :surprised:

And so many interactions! I tell you, clever posters make great interactions! :dance:

AHHH I'll search youtube the next days to see if anyone filmed this.

Holy frick, sAME!

Probably because I've been to Berlin and Hannover prior to that concert, suffered from severe sleep deprivation and general body ache and was basically observing everything on a scale from Lol what is even happening to I don't care about my eyeball anymore so.. yeah. I was pretty chill for the most part :laugh3::lol:

Now the Guest House makes sense

"This being human is a guest house.

Every morning a new arrival.

A joy, a depression, a meanness, 'a lack of sleep'

some momentary awareness comes

as an unexpected visitor."[emoji14]

• Like 3

Now the Guest House makes sense

"This being human is a guest house.

Every morning a new arrival.

A joy, a depression, a meanness, 'a lack of sleep'

some momentary awareness comes

as an unexpected visitor."[emoji14]

UQtbK03.gif

• Like 1

Interview with Will and Guy?http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/kult...ne-gute-zeit--um-englaender-zu-sein--24319698

On the previous page in this thread Tallerolder translated the first part of this awesome interview with Guy and Will about Brexit and much more - before having to go to bed.

It was such a good interview so I decided to translate the rest (with a little help from Google Translate).

Continuation of Tallerolder's translation in post #83 on previous page.

Do you think that also pop music has to be more political now ?

Champion: Music can also be an escape from bad things. That's the way we sing at the moment. It is always difficult when musicians, actors or celebrities prescribe their voices entirely to one side or the other. I consider that, to be honest, sometimes to be artificial. But there were always important, political protest songs, which is a strong side of music. Whenever things change, when cultures are changing, people turn to the art, poetry or music. So I hope that also now someone will be inspired by it. One must at least hope that something good comes out of it.

What is the message in the current album " A Head full of Dreams " ?

Berryman: I think what we want to convey is togetherness . This makes it particularly disturbing, what happens in the UK. The album is to celebrate life and bring people together.

Champion: This past week-end we played at Glastonbury Festival, a huge thing in England. It was fantastic to play the songs off this album there. The visitors celebrated our kind of music. After such a political shock wave had rolled through the country, they struck a nerve. We wanted to at least try to convey a message of optimism. If that touches only a few people and helps them, it is a great thing.

You talked about togetherness: Is this the background of the light-emitting bracelets, which are distributed to all concertgoers before your concerts?

Champion: In so huge shows one easily loses the contact with the audience, so that people feel far away from us as a band. The concern of our concerts is that the entire stadium feels intimate, as if you were there with just your family and friends even though you are surrounded by 50,000 people. We try with the bracelets – in a gentle way – to tie people together. Everyone is part of the light sea and the show.

"A Head full of Dreams" - what are the dreams in your head?

Berryman : As a band, we are at a point where we have fulfilled more or less all the dreams we had when we started : To get a record contract, to release an album , to be number one in the charts, to be touring the world, to play in huge stadiums, whatever. We have done all these things. It is difficult for us now to find out how we should continue.

When the album was released in december, there were rumors about the end of Coldplay ...

Berryman: There are always these rumors at the time of the release of nearly all our albums. But it is really difficult: If you give everything to produce an album, at the end you're so mentally exhausted by this process that you cannot imagine to ever release another album. You think: Oh, that must have been the last now. But this feeling disappears. I think we might take a break / time-out after the tour. But we still have fun when making music together. So why should we stop doing it?!

Interview : Silvia Perdoni

• Like 4

So, finally some of my pics. Mostly Chris and Will as I was just closer to them:

[spoiler=B-Stage Set]

[ATTACH=full]5126[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5127[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5128[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5129[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5130[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5131[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5132[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5143[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

The BREXIT-sign & talk:

[ATTACH=full]5134[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5135[/ATTACH]

[spoiler=Action-Chris again]

[ATTACH=full]5136[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5137[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5138[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5140[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5142[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5141[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

Hi guys :) firstly I have to say , it was very nice to meet Batman and Danceteacher at Hamburg, Berlin and Wembley :)..ahh and Hannover ^^

So I have had my Jonny and Chris moments as well :)

Chris spotting my FIX YOU shirt which says IF YOU NEVER TRY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW

( 3times ..Wembley , Berlin & Hamburg )

and Jonny highfiving me 3times ( same shows)..unfortunately noone made a video of my hand in his hand but my friends recorded the Chris moments

[MEDIA=instagram]BHRhQvrj2_lk9M6JUrvrlvvtvfHK36_ZBjkbZE0[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHRhQvrj2_lk9M6JUrvrlvvtvfHK36_ZBjkbZE0/?taken-by=frarichetti

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHRhQvrj2_lk9M6JUrvrlvvtvfHK36_ZBjkbZE0/?taken-by=frarichetti

[MEDIA=instagram]BHVbOOHAYmd[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHVbOOHAYmd/?taken-by=aneleele

if anyone was standing at Bstage and may have recorded the walk from B stage to C stage I would me more than happy..AND I am searching for the AIMH version , where you can clearly see Jonny's face :) as he was smiling to my friend and me . I only wanted to enjoy the moments and had my smartphone in my pocket...thx so much !!

I only can realize all the magical things that happened June and July 1st very slowly. ..no sleep , no showers, getting a cold, was F******worth it !!!

• Like 5