✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-01] Volksparkstadion, Hamburg, Germany

stephen

@flom: Was stand bei deiner Bestellung ? Ging ja davon aus, dass das ein Standard-Text war und dass, wenn ein Konzert erst in 7 Monaten ist, es nicht über 6 Monate dauert, bis ich die Tickets erhalte. Schliesslich habe ich sie ja auch schon bezahlt. Habe nur Collectors Tickets genommen, weil die normalen bereits ausverkauft waren.. Hoffe also das Beste, dass die dann auch bald kommen. (möglichst vor Weihnachten)

Aber ausser einem vorgefertigtem Text bekommt man von Ticketmaster ja nichts als Antwort..

Mein normales Ticket von Eventim habe ich auch bereits erhalten.

Also wie gesagt, bei Ticketmaster ist es eigentlich üblich das die Tickets für ein Event erst direkt vor dem Event gedruckt und verschickt werden. Eventim regelt das nen bisschen anders und verschickt die sofort einen Tag nach Bestellung. Ich würde also an deiner Stelle erstmal ganz Stark davon ausgehen das die Tickets von Ticketmaster erst im Juni bei dir ankommen.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Der Versand ist unterschiedlich und hängt meines Erachtens auch vom Veranstalter und Vertriebspartner ab.

Wenn man die Tickets erst kurz vor dem Termin versendet, erschwert das den Schwarzmarkt (eBay) erheblich, weil der Faktor Zeit eng wird.

Dem "normalen" Zuschauer ist es ja egal, so lange die Tickets rechtzeitig da sind...

Und für Weihnachten: Gutschein basteln, kreativ sein!

Eventim ist da anders, bietet für den resale ja eine eigene Plattform , wo wieder verdient wird.

Also meine normalen Papiertickets sind mittlerweile angekommen, die Collector Tickets (die habe ich extra gewählt zwecks Weihnachgtsgeschenk) waren aber leider noch nicht dabei :(

Hat irgendwer schon Collector Tickets zugesandt bekommen oder kommen die erst später??

• 6 months later...

Decided to not go for the big front row run today. I'm old and tired, lol. But FOS still has plenty of space.

I'm cranky, though. Not even my banana was allowed inside. Never got stripped of my whole food like this before. I need Coldplay to improve my mood. :D

Decided to not go for the big front row run today. I'm old and tired, lol. But FOS still has plenty of space.

I'm cranky, though. Not even my banana was allowed inside. Never got stripped of my whole food like this before. I need Coldplay to improve my mood. :D

Oh no ! That's really stupid with the food.

If Chris wants to bring Apple, do you think they will say "sorry, no apples allowed in here" ? ;)

• Like 1

Right. Another example of stupid organisation. We made it to front row but only because the concert goers here were so relaxed. 2 minutes before entry they told us that we could not take in ANY bags nor fanny packs but would have to check them in. So we transferred everything into our trouser pockets. When they opened they sent me to a tent to check in my bag for 1,50€ but then the guy there said I could take it in. Then we had to run round half the stadion as we had to use the same stairs as the FOS left people from the other gate (we were FOS right). Silly!

Gawd, that sounds horrible. I was already annoyed enough coming in late today.

Kudos to you guys for already queuing again so early! After Saturday you'll probably sleep for three years. Until the next tour. ;)

I'm gonna stay hungry now. Just because. Not giving in and buying their overpriced food. :D

Same here at FOS left, no one wanted to let me going down the stairs, was sent from Person A to Person B than back to Person A, who hadn't a clue, if I was allowed and had to ask a third guy. At Fos Entrance I was asked for my paperticket, but I had only a plastic collector ticket. The woman said she has to ask someone, in the meantime I walked to another entrance controller, who let me in without any problem.

Here are many people with big bags next to me.

Maybe danceteacher used the wrong entry with stricter security guys.

Really bad organisation... Also bad weather with showers and Coke cost 5€.

i will get there after work. Good that it is quite close.

Here is the time table from Eventim:

16:00 Admittance

18:30 Alessia Cara

19:15 Lianne La Havas

20:30 Coldplay

I will be late because the weather is really bad and I don't want to stand in the rain for hours.