✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-23] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

stephen

Hi, i went to the concert yesterday (and again today :) In my opinion the concert was amazing! I sat in the second ring, so i had a good view over the whole stadium, but was a little far away from the band. Tonight i'll be standing in the crowd, i think it is nicer to be in the crowd and to be more part of the party. The echo sound in the stadium, wasn't bad. But i always wear earprotection. They filtered out all the echo in the stadium and i could hear the music cristal clear. It just lowers the volume 15 -20 decibel. When i didn't wear them with the more quit songs, i could hear some strange echo's going round, but it was not too bad :)

I also kept my wristbant, but my friend gave it to the recycle person :) But they didn't ask to deposit it, it was just an option.

I also hope, they play a few different songs this night. Maybe See you soon or Amsterdam.

In my place on the small podium felt a little weird. I missed Jonny and Chris walking on the runway with that song.

But all in all i had a fantastic time, and i think i have converted my sister to the Coldplay fandom now :) She had no idea what to expect (only knows the music) and absolutely loved it :)

For anyone who will go tonight! Have fun!

• Like 3

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was my second Coldplay gig after Ahoy 2011. We had seating tickets for 121 . Nice spot with good view and pretty good sound. We were a bit sceptic after hearing the critics coming from the Rihanna concert. We enjoyed the show. I was sorry for my jongest son who made a instagram request video for Fun but it was not selected. I'll trie to upload some video's here when they sound ok :-)

• Like 1

I enjoyed the concert yesterday! We went with 5 people and for three of them, it was there first Coldplay gig. I really enjoyed to see they where having a good time. We stood two meters on the left of the C stage because we arrived around 19.30h. The sound was good for me and the audience was amazing (like always in The Netherlands) I was also hoping they would play Amsterdam or Strawberry Swing, but Till Kingdom Come was beautiful too!

And thanks to the closed roof, the shining xylobands where good visible from the beginning.

The only minor for me was the temperature, it was very hot to jump and dance and sing for two hours (but i did it [emoji5]).

A tip for who don't want to be be stuck in the traffic: use the Waze app. He gave us directions around the traffic jam true small roads and we only had to wait 5 minutes to enter P1. Otherwise, we would arrive one hour later I think.

I'm curious when they will come back to Europe after this tour, let's hope it will not take too long.

Here are some shaky photos i took.

30116803a8c8f8145822c7596a97dbc8.jpg

657e9ba6de3beafa6ca83820cccf26d8.jpg

89468b1e095ebd3df8286702d764e9a5.jpg

8cd3348482dab7fc3e7da25318485b26.jpg

11feac3ac8ea0544a3d8bdec18665b1e.jpg

A night to remember! [emoji1]

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5

Also right next to me TheSavage and timyyy, I recognize that Carrasco Belgium shirt!

We were also a bit late so we decided to stand near the C-stage. It was amazing to see them so close! I really hoped they would play Amsterdam, See You Soon or Don't Panic but Til Kingdom Come was a really nice surprise. The only downside from standing near the C-stage was that I could not see them really well on the A-stage, the average Dutchman is too tall for me...

Overall it was a great show and I am sure everyone will have a great time tonight! Chris promised they will be back soon in the Netherlands. Hopefully it is true as Coldplay concerts are really addictive. I can't go tonight but can't wait till they come again!

• Like 1

Also right next to me TheSavage and timyyy, I recognize that Carrasco Belgium shirt!

We were also a bit late so we decided to stand near the C-stage. It was amazing to see them so close! I really hoped they would play Amsterdam, See You Soon or Don't Panic but Til Kingdom Come was a really nice surprise. The only downside from standing near the C-stage was that I could not see them really well on the A-stage, the average Dutchman is too tall for me...

Overall it was a great show and I am sure everyone will have a great time tonight! Chris promised they will be back soon in the Netherlands. Hopefully it is true as Coldplay concerts are really addictive. I can't go tonight but can't wait till they come again!

Sorry to be tall :(. Nah but really an amazing show! Seeing the videos I only now realise how far back I was, it was a great spot but at a next show I think I'll find another place.

Yes i am, Haha that's true but nothing compares to actually being there.

This takes me back to my concert 3 weeks ago, I'm even wearing my xyloband...

Awesome! For me its a bit fresher as its less than 24 hours ago but damn is it still good! Haha wouldn't it be amazing it would light up now along with the live stream! I recycled mine, as in, storing it safely!

• Like 1

Awesome! For me its a bit fresher as its less than 24 hours ago but damn is it still good! Haha wouldn't it be amazing it would light up now along with the live stream! I recycled mine, as in, storing it safely!

Same it's not like I'd ever throw it in the trash or anything so it needs no recycling [emoji23]

I'd call it coldplay magic if it would light up[emoji23] [emoji23]

• Like 1

Amazing to relive the concert from yesterday. Good quality. I hope someone is taping this

I bet someone is! It's really good!

That Fix You singalong just totally blew me away

I know right!

(also your post count is leet, 1337 :D)

• Like 1