✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-23] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

stephen

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I'm driving for the first time to Amsterdam thursday, it's like a 3 hour drive from my place.

Does anyone know a good parking spot where I can leave my car and where they definitely won't steal it?

I'm leaving at 13:00, so I will be there around 16:00 hopefully. My Dutch friends told me you could park in the Amsterdam Arena if you arrived very early? I'm just looking for an address that I can put on my GPS :)

Thank you very much in advance!

Hey guys,

I'm driving for the first time to Amsterdam thursday, it's like a 3 hour drive from my place.

Does anyone know a good parking spot where I can leave my car and where they definitely won't steal it?

I'm leaving at 13:00, so I will be there around 16:00 hopefully. My Dutch friends told me you could park in the Amsterdam Arena if you arrived very early? I'm just looking for an address that I can put on my GPS :)

Thank you very much in advance!

I bought a parking ticket with my concert tickets. I think I bought a spot for the P1 parking.

It's this parking: https://www.amsterdam.nl/parkeren-verkeer/parkeergarages/parkeergarages/parkeergarage-p1/

I bought a parking ticket with my concert tickets. I think I bought a spot for the P1 parking.

It's this parking: https://www.amsterdam.nl/parkeren-verkeer/parkeergarages/parkeergarages/parkeergarage-p1/

Cheers mate, thank you very much!

Just bought a parking ticket at the 'P-Dome'.

One last question:

It's written max 4 hours before the show starts that we can put our car there. Is it 4 hours before the doors open or 4 hours before Coldplay starts?

That's the most ideal parking space indeed, directly underneath the arena. But you can no longer buy those tickets up front now.

However, there are lost of parking spaces around the Arena where you can park (P2, P3, etc). I think you should enter "Amsterdam ArenaBoulevard" in your GPS, and then when you're close just follow the P-signs.

Good luck!

I'm also wondering if I should buy a ticket in advance, but am doubting because of the arrival times they are communicating.. I want to be there earlier than the parking times mentioned on the website.